New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or a severed King Willie head. I'm still waiting for a predator that includes a hanging skinned body. If he were a DX he could include his whole trophy case.

That would be extremely cool! ..and dangerous for me. If I had the trophy case, I would just have to get the lost preds to go with it. :lol

King Willie head would be an easy addition for HT, that's a great idea there too.

I dont see a DX why would a Pred need that goofy PERS system anyway??? Looks like Ill have 2 P2s in my collection now... I only just bought my P2 V1 this year and do not plan on selling or tradeing him...

Look at my sig. Achieving that pose on the roof would be a dream.:drool
Exactly. That perch would be a great base, and the only rooftop base I can think of off the top of my head, except that the figure won't be able to bend like that if Shadow/Classic is any indication.

You know the subway train doors could be a cool backdrop/base, too...

You know the subway train doors could be a cool backdrop/base, too...

There's too many cool things a P2 could include. Bases, weapons, a King Willie head, trophy skulls; we won't get them all though.:gah:

I like this pose too:

P2-3.jpg

With the announcement of the Re-issue of P2 and Elder now I'm on the fence with keeping my Lost and Gort Preds. I've already boxed them up to sell but now? I had figured I'd never get the first run of these two in the secondary market. I hate when your best laid plans blow up in your face. :gah:

With the announcement of the Re-issue of P2 and Elder now I'm on the fence with keeping my Lost and Gort Preds. I've already boxed them up to sell but now? I had figured I'd never get the first run of these two in the secondary market. I hate when your best laid plans blow up in your face. :gah:

Elder predator was announced??

Hot_Toys_-_Predator_series_teaser.jpg

He's referring to this image. P2 wasn't on the poster but he was in sculpt form already, not sure why they put P2 Elder on the poster. Maybe he is coming, but no idea when and if he'll come before Scar, Wolf, etc.

Hot_Toys_-_Predator_series_teaser.jpg

He's referring to this image. P2 wasn't on the poster but he was in sculpt form already, not sure why they put P2 Elder on the poster. Maybe he is coming, but no idea when and if he'll come before Scar, Wolf, etc.

i understand that hot toys are setting for a re-release of these iconic characters, but im confused. which predators are they going to relaunch in 1/6 and which ones are in 1/4th?

Back