New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whoho just checked the card too the purchase has already gone through so thankfully didn't mess that part up either.

I guess I will just ask him what he thinks is best.

Trying not to spend too much on the body. Figure and head are expensive enough.

I know what you mean about the expense. I'm really glad that they are spreading these out and not offering them all at once. I'd be doomed. Unless Mattel takes out of state, bad checks....:rolleyes:

I GOT ONE!!! Finally!

Man, that was weird. I just clicked back to previous page and was right back to order page. Just added Ray to the cart and done. "That wasn't such a chore now, was it?" (Shut up, Ray!)

My order wasn't showing up in "history"... but now it's there so I'm good.

BTW, I talked to a customer service girl and she said there should be plenty of these, like 10,000 or more.

Last edited:
I GOT ONE!!! Finally!

Man, that was weird. I just clicked back to previous page and was right back to order page. Just added Ray to the cart and done. "That wasn't such a chore now, was it?" (Shut up, Ray!)

lol what an apt quote

So tempted by this, but between the dire predictions at my workplace and that headsculpt, I have to reluctantly pass for now. But Venkman will be mine, no doubt. He'll be a good companion to have when I'm living outside in a cardboard box:rolleyes:

-

I got my order in thankfully. This was my first time ordering from Matty. I was on the 'red screen of death' for 10 minutes with the Matty refresh doing its 3 sec interval. Since I have Safari, it was going on forever so I decided to open a new tab and refresh the site myself and I got to continue with my billing info! Although after submitting my info, it stayed on processing for a long time so I checked my e-mail and got my confirmation as well as in my order history.

So for all those Safari users, just a future tip if you get the "red screen"...open a new tab and refresh yourself. You might be faster than the automatic refresh.

Oh and as of 10:03 am PDT, both Rays are still available.

My order wasn't showing up in "history"... but now it's there so I'm good.

BTW, I talked to a customer service girl and she said there should be plenty of these, like 10,000 or more.

Glad to hear you scored, too! Did you get a 6" too, or just the 12"?

I'm not really into collecting small figures anymore these days. Kinda tempted to order another 12" Ray for the accessories, but now is not a good time. If they still have some in a few weeks, then maybe. Can't wait to see what everything looks like in hand.

i think matty has a few glitches...a guy on the spawn board had problems ordering the 6" because it wasn't showing on the product page for him. i had to send him a direct link just for him to place his order...and now the 12" isn't showing for me. good ole matty. :)

Because we don't want to get gouged on shipping twice if you collect both lines? Once a month is already bad enough.
They could stagger the sales through out the week and ship everything on Friday. I doubt anyone would mind if they ordered on Monday and had to wait until Friday before it shipped if it meant a lot less stress.

But of course, they'd never do that, because they seem to hate their customers and will surely stick with the most awkward and frustrating store structure that they can have.

I got mine though...one more month down. Can't wait to have the guys arrive.

weird...it's not even listed when i pull it up.

good to know you're still alive though...haven't seen you on spawn.com in some time

They actually made it so I can't post even though I don't show up as banned.

All because people couldn't wrap their heads around the fact that I wasn't crazy about "The Dark Knight".

I was full-on banned from moviemaniacs.net for negative TDK comments as well.

They actually made it so I can't post even though I don't show up as banned.

All because people couldn't wrap their heads around the fact that I wasn't crazy about "The Dark Knight".

I was full-on banned from moviemaniacs.net for negative TDK comments as well.

for real? that's just crazy...i disagreed with you about TDK but banning you just seems stupid. everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

I got my order in thankfully. This was my first time ordering from Matty. I was on the 'red screen of death' for 10 minutes with the Matty refresh doing its 3 sec interval. Since I have Safari, it was going on forever so I decided to open a new tab and refresh the site myself and I got to continue with my billing info! Although after submitting my info, it stayed on processing for a long time so I checked my e-mail and got my confirmation as well as in my order history.

So for all those Safari users, just a future tip if you get the "red screen"...open a new tab and refresh yourself. You might be faster than the automatic refresh.

Oh and as of 10:03 am PDT, both Rays are still available.

Glad to hear you managed to get around the Safari weirdness. I had a very similar experience, but I was already on the order page and logged in with a 6" Bats in the cart when the "Red Screen of Death" appeared. :lol

I waited like you for several agonizing minutes, and being rather short on patience I just clicked back to the previous page to see what would happen and bang-- right back to the order page!

We may need to run a PKE scan on our equipment next time... might just be some kind of paranormal activity affecting Safari when using this site. :horror

ahh i just can't wait to get my hands on the figs gb really is one of my favourite films ever. I think that with spensers headsculpt and maybe changing over the body type it will look awesome. Added to that im gonna do all the lightup's for the pke, trap, proton pack and neutrona wand i think it'll be the ulimate gb figure.

Back