New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wished that the 12 inch winston would have this head!
It would sell millions and make every fan happy!

By spv11

ahh yeah. i love that bit. my dad got a pic of winston frm this scene signed when we met him and he wrote "sorry, i missed it" lol awsome

I finally transplanted Ray into a regular TT, with Fat Suit,
I originally was using the Asian TT until I got the regular TT, and I'm working on the Spenser head right now, hopefully I'll have pics tomorrow...
Looks amazing so far! :rock!

cool mate, cant wait to see how he looks when u get pics up!!

and yeah the 12" and 6" venkmans will come with untucked pants, mattel stated so. the pics of the tucked in versions where just prototypes for sdcc i believe.

got a link to the site where this was stated? i just wanna see the whole interview for myself, cuz i seriously hope its true.

ok heres my egon (and venkman heads). im pretty happy with how these came out. winston is still a wip so ignore him.

again i dont pretend to be a great painter and im sure a better paint apps will do these vartel sculpts justice, but here we are. ive also included my completed ray figure.

Picture216.jpg

Picture209.jpg

Picture206.jpg

Picture212.jpg

Picture213.jpg

yeah someone answere me on there an said they will have the slimed peter at NYTF in feburary.

yeah someone answere me on there an said they will have the slimed peter at NYTF in feburary.
I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing some new figures, or at least hearing some announcements at Toy Fair.

GREAT work chalkyYT, so i take it thaT Egon's glases are removable for painting right?
I like how ur Ray came up! And u did a great job on the paint.

Thanks for posting the pics. That Egon head is def an improvment over Mattel's head.

Sal

Vartals heads do look very nice! Good job!

Is this the NECA headknocker slimer?

Yes it is... I think that one is the perfect scale...
I got the GB Game Amazon Exclusive and it looks a tad big...

Anyway,
here's my Ray so far, I need to fix the eyes and waiting for the Elbow pads... but I like how it's looking!!

DSC02690.jpg

DSC02691.jpg

DSC02692.jpg

DSC02693.jpg

DSC02694.jpg

DSC02695.jpg

DSC02696.jpg

DSC02698.jpg

great work, what gloves are those? they look kind of big BUT i like them, they remind me of the ones they used in GB2... will find a pic if i can.

Sal

See you got the hands you needed, Kuzeh. I really like the stock uniform on your's and it looks just fine. Great work!

See you got the hands you needed, Kuzeh. I really like the stock uniform on your's and it looks just fine. Great work!

Actually I'm using my Maul's ones... I've managed to find 2 extra right grip hands, but I'm still missing the left ones...
THey're impossible to find by themselves.

Anyone else notice how the ALICE straps have been improved for the
12" Egon?

Looks the same to me :dunno:

EgonandRay.jpg

nametag.jpg

GREAT work chalkyYT, so i take it thaT Egon's glases are removable for painting right?
I like how ur Ray came up! And u did a great job on the paint.

Thanks for posting the pics. That Egon head is def an improvment over Mattel's head.

Sal

cheers, yeh egons glasses are removable and just rest on the nose in the right position no problems. to be honest hes probably my favourite headsculpt from vartel, with venkman a close 2nd

and my slimer is the neca head-knocker version too!

Back