NEW Alien vs Predator videogame details!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been playing a few games today on Xbox Live and it's a blast. The marine is a bit of wimp though.
Still no joy on PSN and I have it on order for the Playstation.
I might switch to the Xbox

5.75. Meh.
I enjoyed Concrete Jungle and everyone else seemed to hate it so I'm sure I'll like this. I just want to fire a pulse rifle on the xbox. :rock:lol

Due to funds I have had to switch to the standard version.
I'm guessing that might be a wise decision, especially if nobody plays this online, those extra maps might be pointless.

^^^I don't blame you. Aren't the extra maps going to be available for download the first day of release anyways?? If so, you can just pick them up later.

the demo which doesn´t work? I deinstalled it now, since it´s comin´ out next week and I was fed up with the "searching for games" screen.
hope the full MP experience will proof better...

Indeed! I had it on order from Amazon but I think I'll just go to GS next week and get it.

Anyone speak Russian? :lol 95%!

02201035.jpg

Damn, the new Game Informer skewers this game in its review. Gave it a 5.75 (out of 10) :(

Says the Single Player has really bad A.I., which might explain why the demo was MP only.

Man, I hope not. The MP got me jazzed, but I don't buy games for that alone. I need at least a decent Single Player campaign (or 3, as this one once boasted).

I'll still give it a shot, though. Mag reviews have been wrong tons before in the past, so that's what I'm banking on. I'll be pissed if I end up returning this for credit within a week.

Back