New 12" Star Trek by Playmates (pic inside)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those ships look awesome!! I have on pre-order:

- ST:TOS Diamond Select U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 - HD
- ST:TNG Diamond Select U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D
- ST:TNG Diamond Select U.S.S. Future Enterprise NCC-1701-D (All Good Things)

Those ships look awesome!! I have on pre-order:

- ST:TOS Diamond Select U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 - HD
- ST:TNG Diamond Select U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D
- ST:TNG Diamond Select U.S.S. Future Enterprise NCC-1701-D (All Good Things)

All those you have on pre-order are pretty darn nice, i will be getting the Excelsior when they release it and i am still on the fence about the Enterprise B but, the Enterprise D is a for sure buy.

So, barring the Mater Replica version... what is the best TOS Enterprise to buy?

Well, if you are somewhat good at building models, the TOS ship made by Polar Lights is a nice kit and you can build it up as one of the first 3 versions of the classic enterprise and i think it came with mirror universe decals as well, both water slip decals and sticker versions..the kit is pretty accurate as well and at a cheap price i guess. It is 1/1000 scale

https://www.starshipmodeler.com/trek/pl_tos.htm

Does anybody have in-hand pics of Kirk, Spock and McCoy?
I'm really tempted to get them and make killer custom figures with Spenser's sculpts, but I really would have to see if the clothes will fit other bodies well.

If these went on clearance I'd probably get a couple, but I really hate the velcro going down the length of the shirts in the back. :monkey4

I just got Quinto's Spock and I can honestly say that it's pretty awesome. I don't really see why people don't really like them but Spock is definitely one of the best, IMO. When Nero comes out, I think that will be great too. Kirk doesn't really have a great likeness but the others do. I'll post some pics but you should check out Michael Crawford's review.

Picked up the movie enterprise, i really like it, probably going to detail it though its a little bland out of the box, but still cool.

enterpriselit.jpg

Did anyone happen to pick up a McCoy for the uniform and have no use for the head? i need an Urban head for a custom. :D

By coincidence, I purchased a McCoy today at a flea market for $20. You can have the head. Just PM me you address and I'll send it on Tuesday. It's the least I can do for hooking us up with the Spock head. Can't wait for Kirk McCoy and Scotty :)
Alan

Did anyone happen to pick up a McCoy for the uniform and have no use for the head? i need an Urban head for a custom. :D

Just a quick FYI
The pants do come off the 12" Star Trek figures and are not glued in. If you twist the boots while pulling on them, they will come off easily. The pants just have a smaller hole for the leg so they will not ride up.
I attached a picture to show how the figure looks disassembled (yes, the uniforms are currently on 2 Timeless GI Joes)
3561219942_7d4c8a878a_b.jpg

Back