New 1/6th suit at Toys2.net (Hot Toys Tony Stark jericho suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just tried ordering that at Toys2 using Paypal, but it said my order failed. My Paypal account shows that the transaction was complete so I don't know whats up.

Same thing happend to me! I sent them an email so hopefully we can find out whats up. They've got my money too, but I just want to make sure they've got my order!

I'm liking what we are seeing in the pics. I'm surprised HT made a Tony Stark suit before Bruce Wayne. That really makes me think the DX 02 TDK Batman will include a 3 piece suit for Wayne now. And I wonder why HT couldn't sell this as an Iron Man suit instead of "Man suit." :confused:

Same thing happend to me! I sent them an email so hopefully we can find out whats up. They've got my money too, but I just want to make sure they've got my order!

Mine switched to processed about an hour after I ordered it and I got an email, so it just must be how Paypal goes through their system.

Oh, thats good to hear. I'll check back later then.

But all things considered, its a great price for the suit and accessoires. Just another $65 -$75 or so on top of the Iron Man figure to get the suit and a truetype. You end up with a whole seperate figure for the extra Tony Stark head. That really is a good price considering an offically released Tony would cost at least $120. Nearly half price!

I wonder why HT couldn't sell this as an Iron Man suit instead of "Man suit." :confused:

imo a couple reasons:

1. ANY male figure can wear it. So why restrict it to just Tony Stark from Iron Man!?

2. Even though it's a 1/6 scale suit that looks similar to what Tony Stark wears in the film, it's not officially attached to the film "Iron Man" because that would require an official license from the film which would require yet another licensing fee. Same reason companies like Triad sell clothing from the Matrix, Equilibrium, etc. but it's not labeled as such.

Just got an email saying my order did indeed go through. Toy2 has one of the weirdest payment systems. I went PayPal this time since they pre-auth the full price upfront anyway. Figured I'd just send them the money now and be done with it.

So hopefully this ships really soon! Getting Iron Man tomorrow and I've got a headless truetype waiting :rock

Hopefully you guys will get the "soon" since it seems to be out there. I would love to see some quality pictures, like in the IM thread, of the suit on a TT.

Eric at Toys2 said he's expecting the suit within the next 2 weeks.
By the way, which true-type body are some of you guys gonna use for this?
I just bought a couple from Cornerstorecomics. They're the caucasian special edition with 38 points of articulation. Because of the cc debacle there, I chose to pay with Paypal!!

For those of you who already have this in hand, how does this compare to the Saturday Toys suits in terms of tailoring quality.

I got my order in through Toys2 before they sold out and went through the same PayPal issue. I'm waiting anxiously for this to arrive.

Looks like Toys2 is sold out of this set, does anyone know another place to pick these up? Looks like its hard to come by.

There must have been some cancellations or they found out that they would be getting more than they expected because it is back up for order. Better hurry though.
https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=20743&cat=123&page=1

I got my order in through Toys2 before they sold out and went through the same PayPal issue. I'm waiting anxiously for this to arrive.

Same here, hope they ship soon.

Back