New 1/6th suit at Toys2.net (Hot Toys Tony Stark jericho suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New 1/6th suit at Toys2.net

I speak chinese... and its basically tell you guys to STOP READING AND TAKING OUR ^^^^..

:D :)

:rotfl:rotfl:lol:lol

Trip: whenever there's a pic thread for a new figure almost ALL the first pics are hogged on from ToyWorld. lol.

Yeah, maybe somebody who speaks Chinese on here can translate for us.
Yeah.. where the hell is Darren when you need him!? :D

I'll have to put my order in through Joe....but if this is the Tony Stark suit set why is it in DC? :confused:

I posted it in here because I tend to frequent the DC section more than the Marvel section and as I said in the original post it could be used for characters other than Tony Stark. Having said that I will most likely use it for Stark if thats who its particularly based on. I still need me a Harvey Dent suit. If HT would make a Bruce wayne suit I could shift my Saturday toys suit over to Harvey.

Oh and I already posted about this new suit in the Iron Man mark III thread itself.

If HT would make a Bruce wayne suit I could shift my Saturday toys suit over to Harvey.

This has been brought up numerous times I know, but what the hell, I'm bringing it up again dammit.

:D

When the teaser pics of Harvey Dent/Two-Face first appeared, there was a set of pics that showed Harvey with Bruce Wayne (with the BB Bruce Wayne head sculpt) and he was in a suit. Maybe I missed it, but I can't recall if anyone ever figured out WHAT suit he was in!? Anyone know for sure. I saw a lot of speculation, but nothing concrete. Unless I missed it. So?

This has been brought up numerous times I know, but what the hell, I'm bringing it up again dammit.

:D

When the teaser pics of Harvey Dent/Two-Face first appeared, there was a set of pics that showed Harvey with Bruce Wayne (with the BB Bruce Wayne head sculpt) and he was in a suit. Maybe I missed it, but I can't recall if anyone ever figured out WHAT suit he was in!? Anyone know for sure. I saw a lot of speculation, but nothing concrete. Unless I missed it. So?

Yes, I think the scene was bruce and Dent in a train..or something. Bruce was indeed in a suit. blue colour? I'm not really sure

20090202_336af80927b233b5907cfZFUFbFJsDmj.jpg

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=12322&extra=page=1&page=3

Again, no clue if this is simply a suggestion of the TYPE of shoe HT should use.. or if it IS the type of shoe being used, etc. No clue. Someone translate it.

hot toys say "make more noise(complain) i also can't/don't give you the shoes, i have no shoes"

conversation started from post #23.. they are joking

===
HT:"咪話我趕絕你哋,呢次我出西裝你哋就出皮鞋,有財大家發好唔好?“
土炮:“好嘢。。!!!“
====loosely translate====
HT: Don't say that I don't give you guys a chance, this time i provide suit, you guys provide shoes. Let's earn together okay?
土炮: alright~!!

===
土炮:你好很嘢!我套衫買三百幾你買二百半,比我地執多少都唔得!出對鞋執得幾多呀!
土炮:you good, i bought suit for $300 something, you bought for $250. Not even let us earn something much, how much can earn for providing shoes

===
HT: 再嘈, 鞋都唔比你出呀~~~ 我無鞋咩!!
HT:Don't say that I don't give you guys a chance, this time i provide suit, you guys provide shoes. Let's earn together okay?

=============
does this make more sense?

Yes and no. lol.

YES because:

G'c said:
Hi guys.. I am in Hong Kong and I saw the actual suit on a figure.. Looks awesome.. It includes the suit, shirt, sunglasses, an extra long neck, socks, tie but strangely, NO SHOES.

So I guess they were joking about that..

But.. NO because:

Toys2 said:
The set includes suit, trousers, shirt, tie, shoes and sunglasses.

So it's still confusing with conflicting reports. People selling it saying it comes with shoes, people who say they've seen it in person saying it doesn't come with shoes.. blah.

Anyways, thanks for the translation Chouzi!!!

:rotfl Yeah, maybe somebody who speaks Chinese on here can translate for us.

HI GUYS,

The pic you guys saw about the shoes are from the God Father figure, but NOT included as part of the suit accessories.

And YES this is an official HT accessory. So do not worry about hte quality and about it not fitting the body.

One final thing, this suit is made SPECIFICALLY for the tony stark figure (because the style is exactly the same)

Yes and no. lol.

YES because:

So I guess they were joking about that..

But.. NO because:

So it's still confusing with conflicting reports. People selling it saying it comes with shoes, people who say they've seen it in person saying it doesn't come with shoes.. blah.

Anyways, thanks for the translation Chouzi!!!

Perhaps Toys2.net are simply adding a pair of shoes to the HT set

I just got a message back from TOYS2.net about this item and his reply was:

The set includes black suit, trousers, shirt, blue tie, shoes, socks, belt and sunglasses.

Any more word on this surface?

Not sure what you mean but if you are referring to its release date Eric mentioned at the end of this month. I have one on order as well and can't wait to see how it turns out. Especially since HT's is making it.

Back