1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Origins - Batman XE (Extreme Environment) Batsuit Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the limited timeframe on exclusives doesn’t become a new thing. I have a feeling it might though. Luckily in this case I don’t care very much about the exclusive.

This figure looks badass but I can’t fit it into my display case so unfortunately I would have to pass. But if an AO regular suit Batman was ever made, it’d be an instant buy. I’d trade my AA and AK Batman for the AO Batman any day.

This figure looks badass but I can’t fit it into my display case so unfortunately I would have to pass. But if an AO regular suit Batman was ever made, it’d be an instant buy. I’d trade my AA and AK Batman for the AO Batman any day.
Really not sure why the Arkham line isn't being cranked out at this point. Guess we are lucky to still be getting Arkham figures this far out from the last game.

Got him preordered at SS also. Since we now have two figures from AO Deathstroke being first and this second it only makes sense for them to do Batman in his normal batsuit as their next figure. I wouldn't also mind if they did a Dick Grayson Robin from the Multiplayer.

Got him preordered at SS also. Since we now have two figures from AO Deathstroke being first and this second it only makes sense for them to do Batman in his normal batsuit as their next figure. I wouldn't also mind if they did a Dick Grayson Robin from the Multiplayer.
Makes sense for a regular suit since Batman sells. If Nightwing goes up for PO, it will look better for a Robin at some point. But Batgirl took awhile to go up and still be released, now Nightwing is taking a while to go up. Odds look better for a Robin if Nightwing goes up. A Freeze with XE Batman just makes too much sense and looks awesome by itself anyway.

Makes sense for a regular suit since Batman sells. If Nightwing goes up for PO, it will look better for a Robin at some point. But Batgirl took awhile to go up and still be released, now Nightwing is taking a while to go up. Odds look better for a Robin if Nightwing goes up. A Freeze with XE Batman just makes too much sense and looks awesome by itself anyway.
Freeze is definitely getting done we might even have a dio base to match with Batman's. Since HT can do big scale armour I think Freeze will be something that can be done easily especially with how they are doing the body on this being a mix of joints and clothing.

Hot Toys Summer Showcase:

bm.jpg

233559q0tp08a1jq19j9pc.jpg

Last edited:
This and Beyond are the best figures from this line. Glad they're doing more of the traditional suits, and not more fodder like Prestige or Futura.

Got the Deathstroke and the Batgirl and just ordered this. Never palyed the game but Deathstroke is one of the best Hot Toys I won. He is so bad ass. This Batman will be my first Batman. Just love the massive suit. I have seen pics of Freeze and I sincerely hope they do him next. That would be a DOPO.

Crazy they went with this suit for AO line over the normal Batsuit. I imagine if this sells well they'll finally reveal and make the normal Batsuit which is my most wanted look from the games.
Agreed. It’s a beast for sure, and looks to be well executed, but I definitely prefer the normal suit.

Agreed. It’s a beast for sure, and looks to be well executed, but I definitely prefer the normal suit.

Yeah, it turned out really well but I just don’t see people rushing out to get this.

It’s always kinda weird when Hot Toys puts so much effort into something no one really asked for.

F30B8483-F1FD-468C-BEF8-B2517786AB6B.jpeg
41DE8396-9DB7-404A-ADDE-929D3BBBABB7.jpeg

Back