New 1/6th suit at Toys2.net (Hot Toys Tony Stark jericho suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't buy the Jericho suit, but here's
the Tony Stark I put together. Bear in
mind, I usually use whatever I have laying
around, so if he looks like crap...blame that. ;)

P.S. I absolutely LOVE how we all use the
same pose from the Weapons Test scene.
That must just scream Tony Stark, no? :lol

I dunno man, next to the Bruce Wayne heads which is exactly the same style it looks noticeably smaller.

Really? I'll have to check that out after work. The thing is though if they had made the Stark head any bigger than it is now it would not conceivably fit inside the Iron Man helmet! Even as it is they're stretching credibility. (surely in the real world there'd have to be serious cushioning inside that armour otherwise a head or body impact would be no less fatal than if he were wearing no armour at all!)

I got my suit from toys2 the other day. Now I just have to wait for the new narrow shoulder TT to be released.

Question to all of you who have this: Is the neck with this set any LONGER than the standard Truetype neck? I know the ball itself is bigger, but I just wondered if that is the extent of it.

For anyone who's interested, toys2 has more of the Jericho suits in stock now. They've upped the price to $39.99, though.

hello,,

newbie question here.

just want to ask what's the best body to use for the tony stark figure?

pls. help

Thanks!

I am trying to put my Tony Stark together and I am not blown away by the Hot Toys Tony suit and so I did a search on ebay and found this. It was posted earlier in the thread so I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with it?

To me this is a much better looking suit, but again I don't know much about it except I saw it on ebay for $34 plus 10 for shipping. Seems like a good deal. Oh and I plan on putting this on a TT narrow shoulder figure that I just pre-ordered.

Any ideas?
Suit2.jpg

Heres my Stark, Obi's up next.

I used a Mk.III head, True Type narrow shoulder body, the man suit and neck post, and the Godfather's extra hands and glass of scotch. "To Peace."

PICT1888.jpg

PICT1889.jpg

I assume the loose collar was deliberate? I just need a body to complete Tony. The open collar drives me batty!

I assume the loose collar was deliberate? I just need a body to complete Tony. The open collar drives me batty!

Yea, you can just pull the tie tight and close it up but I like the more relaxed Fun-Vee look, since he also has the scotch.

What I think I may do is make a custom desert base with a rock and him sitting up against it calling for help with the Stark Industries shell next to him about to explode.

Everyone seems to complain about the collar but mine was ok, I just don't like the real buttons on the jacket. How tiny are these Japanese people's hands?

Managed to get one button done, but the other is impossible. This is how I'll display him for now I guess.

PICT1891-1.jpg

Back