1/6 Need help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bebe13junior

Super Freak
Reaction score
1ca656e6c967e913bbfa8b5ccb9009af.jpg

dc43c93c2712c7148bcb54b83921243b.jpg

0a1c0408f1a34915b9cb97ad85242cbe.jpg

I need help trying to figure out how I can get this Tony Stark Mark V head sculpt onto this body. It doesn?t seem to fit at all. What are your guys suggestions?

The body is a TTM skinny knock off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putting neckless sculpts on a no-neck body is a PITA. Most of the neck pieces you find for sale are wide and bare unpainted plastic that don't look good next to the head.

I still have the neck adaptor and yes it seems to not be long enough. I guess I?ll have to give up on it for now. I don?t want to spend $50 on a longer neck piece haha.

I still have the neck adaptor and yes it seems to not be long enough. I guess I?ll have to give up on it for now. I don?t want to spend $50 on a longer neck piece haha.

It was either onesixthkit or giantoy that were selling entire sets of necks.

If you don?t want to buy a longer neck piece you can always remove the socket inside the head and stick it on the neck joint. Then, reglue the socket on the head a little less deep than where it was initially. I have done this before and it works pretty well.

Sometimes if I need a longer neck, I just shove some tacky (not sure what it's called exactly but it's like the reusable 3M wall tack) in the base of the neck. It fills the void and still allows you to turn the head and sit mostly in place....works best when cover by a collar or clothing of course.

Also, could make your own neck back using sculpey or some polymer clay equivalent.

Back