NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean how did it all go down!

Seriously I want to see the sit down table meeting where everyone agreed to work with each other.

Did they toast with a glass of wine?

Did a Predator use chalk on a chalkboard to draw out a strategy play or were they treated like idiot low level grunts?

Did the Predators work out in a gym during down time?

Did they press weights with the human soldiers?

Were human girls from the strip clubs brought in to show Predators some good times?

Did the Predators eat human based food, pizza, wings, beer?

Did the Predators ever get the urge to rip out a human spine? How was that handled, with inmates? Did they practice on inmates is that how they got their fix?

Were they taught how to high five?

For christ sake I want to know dammit!

Now it’s bugging me.

Last edited:
If the Predators started hanging out with humans they would end up like this..

Attachments

• 13307364_1071986976170302_5215795849679329382_n.jpg
    13307364_1071986976170302_5215795849679329382_n.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 164
Gorgeous photo Indy!

Thanks very much Jye!

Gotta say too, those scenarios you brought up were pretty funny lol. I actually am curious how it would’ve went when they first joined the humans.

This looks like a cool figure that can be put in team-up poses with Dutch, the Alien Marines, etc.

While I’m at it here’s a shot of my Jungle Encounter Dutch:
a53751c8435a0f953a32b40a11d1f817.jpg

They'll make this but insult the idea of the often-requested Harrigan figure. F--- NECA.

.........I'm not gonna say **** NECA because they're finally making a T2 John Connor. That said, doesn't seem like Harrigan is totally outside the realms of possibility because John Connor was a 'no' for the last 10 years.

They made an $80 chair of bones that was never in any movie. Their rationale for things is something else.

Apparently Neca made these well before they were cut from the film. And it sounds like we're getting a second one somewhere down the road.

So a-dev waited years before JC could be made, you Harrigan fans will be waiting an eternity before you get a limited release SDCC exclusive $200 mego double pack with king Willie decapitated head. :chase

I hope there'll be an alternate (original) cut of The Predator 2018 on Blu-ray, with this "thing" in it. Dunno, I'd say the movie couldn't get worse but with such negativity this re-shoot cut got, why not?

Back