NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious as to how the A3 pack will turn out since they moved some of its original contents over to the Aliens pack. I know we are getting the Royal Queen Facehugger and the Queen Chestburster from the film but what else ? A surprise in the works maybe ?

But I agree the accessory packs are a good idea on their part to keep interest alive and cost out parts in turn. I could easily see them doing a pack with the turrents, new paint apps for pulse rifles and so on.
...Bambi burster gotta be in there! Other than that I have no idea. Maybe newborn Queen burster, since they already made one that looks too big to have just come out Ripley?

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

...Bambi burster gotta be in there! Other than that I have no idea. Maybe newborn Queen burster, since they already made one that looks too big to just have come out Ripley?

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Didnt even think of that. The Queen they included is more of a baby runner than a recently birthed burster. That would be cool if they included that with the pack, or maybe even with the Ripley 8 figure if they do her.

Anyone know any online sites that still have series 14 on a good deal?

Gohastings.com still has all of wave 14 for $23.99 each - not sure if that's a good deal when you add shipping but you could keep an eye out for a online coupon code to save a little.

Anyone know any online sites that still have series 14 on a good deal?

BBTS has the whole series 14 as a bundle.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=NEC12716&mode=retail

cfa76b68709bea0bea9a66e6b0fbd4de.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Is that the actual idea behind that Predator? It did make me think of Predator blood.

The idea behind it is simply NECA paying homage to the old Kenner figures. Since Kenner's version of Stalker was glow-in-the-dark originally, NECA's version will as well.

Gohastings.com still has all of wave 14 for $23.99 each - not sure if that's a good deal when you add shipping but you could keep an eye out for a online coupon code to save a little.

Thank you!

BBTS has the whole series 14 as a bundle.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=NEC12716&mode=retail

cfa76b68709bea0bea9a66e6b0fbd4de.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting the link. Much appreciated!

Checked P1 to see how many skinned bodies there were in that scene expecting that I'd have to buy 6 or 7 sets to be accurate - turns out there was only 3! Still a really horrifying sight I might add. Anyway 3 sets it is.

Checked P1 to see how many skinned bodies there were in that scene expecting that I'd have to buy 6 or 7 sets to be accurate - turns out there was only 3! Still a really horrifying sight I might add. Anyway 3 sets it is.

I would still love to know how they are gonna package a skinned body so parent groups don't cause a scene :rotfl

Seems like a good chance they'll try one. If it does well they'd do others. What would you have the first one be?

IF It was my choice it would be Chopper cause he's my favorite but most likely it will be Scar or Celtic.

I'd rather have the wolf, I really don't like the first AVP designs that much... they're too cluttered with armour and (in movie) terrible face designs etc.

Back