NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 8h8 hours ago
Latest test shot of Scarface for #Prednesday

Scarface.jpg

Anyone else think Scarface's dreads are too long there?

latest

Still waiting to see more of the AVP Elder...

I never played that game, was it any good?

Only played AVP 1999, that one's a classic, best Alien or Predator game to date.

Concrete Jungle the best Predator game out there, IMO. Some of the mechanics are wonky -- the camera control especially -- but once you get used to it, the gameplay is a blast for a Predator fan. There's a lot you can do and the third-person perspective works wonders for the character. You can't quite replicate the acrobatics and melee combat in first.

I dig the story as well. Would be a cool jumping-off point for a film script.

To me it looks like the figures are:

Top, left to right:

Ghost Pred (looks like the unmasked head, I always thought it was the snake head, but it may be the JH closed mouth head for Ghost)

Clan Leader

Broken Tusk (from Dark Horse comics, armor is similiar to stalker Pred, but he has a JH-style mask)

Stalker Predator

Bottom, left to right:

Ultimate Jungle Hunter

Ultimate City Hunter

Spiked Tail Pred (you can tell because of the the armor on top of the feet, and the mask)

Scarface from Concrete Jungle

Good eye!!!!!!!

Will pick Broken Tusk for sure. Exclusive or regular line?

Hope it comes with two heads. They havent made a Predator with an on off JH mask? have they?

Damn, big words, you mean that? Even better than AVP 1999? Did you play that one?

I might emulated it to play it.

I've played and beaten AVP '99, AVP2, and the 2010 version. Also the AVP-R game for PSP, though that probably doesn't count for much.

CJ is excellent in that you can do so much more than in any of these other games. The story is also significantly more fleshed out. If you're a fan and take the time to get used to the floppy camera, you'll have a blast.

I've played and beaten AVP '99, AVP2, and the 2010 version. Also the AVP-R game for PSP, though that probably doesn't count for much.

CJ is excellent in that you can do so much more than in any of these other games. The story is also significantly more fleshed out. If you're a fan and take the time to get used to the floppy camera, you'll have a blast.

Thanks man, I'll definitely try to emulate it. I've been meaning to buy a ps2 to play some old games, this one's just one more reason to do it.

AVP2 was ok, AVP2010 was pretty bad.

Yeah I played that AVP-R for PSP too, I couldn't finish it, it was horrible. I also played that AVP game for iOS, wasn't good either.

Good eye!!!!!!!

Will pick Broken Tusk for sure. Exclusive or regular line?

Hope it comes with two heads. They havent made a Predator with an on off JH mask? have they?

No, they have only made the JH mask as a separate accessory. I don't think they will ever do JH or CH removable masks, as the size and shape would be wrong to get it to fit over the face. They are able to do the other removable masks because they are oversized, but it's not too noticeable on them since they are Kenner, Comic, or video game designs.

I'm thinking Broken Tusk may be and ultimate figure like Scarface, and have both heads.

Jesus guys, I'm starting collecting these figures too but Ebay is so full of chinese bootlegs, is these a way to be sure if the seller is sending an original one?

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Jesus guys, I'm starting collecting these figures too but Ebay is so full of chinese bootlegs, is these a way to be sure if the seller is sending an original one?

A 100% foolproof method? I don't think so. 2 good benchmarks to use are:

-If the seller location is China and the figure comes 'loose'/without packaging, then you have a 99.99% chance of looking at a bootleg.
-If the paint look sloppy, I would say 80% chance of bootleg (google image search NECAs actual product images to compare to what you are looking at)

Your best odds of avoiding them are stick to US Sellers and MIP with images.

A 100% foolproof method? I don't think so. 2 good benchmarks to use are:

-If the seller location is China and the figure comes 'loose'/without packaging, then you have a 99.99% chance of looking at a bootleg.
-If the paint look sloppy, I would say 80% chance of bootleg (google image search NECAs actual product images to compare to what you are looking at)

Your best odds of avoiding them are stick to US Sellers and MIP with images.

Thanks..! I live in Italy so it's not so easy also to find US sellers. There are also European sellers that clearly sell Chinese bootlegs, because they tell that the shipping time is about 40 days. For the painting I don't know, sellers can use filters or other methods.. Well, I think that for the moment I will avoid figures without packaging.

Thanks..! I live in Italy so it's not so easy also to find US sellers. There are also European sellers that clearly sell Chinese bootlegs, because they tell that the shipping time is about 40 days. For the painting I don't know, sellers can use filters or other methods.. Well, I think that for the moment I will avoid figures without packaging.

...also look for the price. if it seems cheap, specially for an older figure, red flag! Always Google for images of bootlegs and legit figures and comparisons, and ask the seller for actual pictures instead of stock images. Also check their ratings and read their user feedback

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Back