NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If a full case is available, I can't think of a single reason why they wouldn't sell it to you.

Thanks , just checking

There was a time I remember employees use to get in trouble or fired for selling customers full cases of hot items an d collectibles.

But the way TRU has been lately, it doesn't surprise me that they don't care anymore and just would want the sale.:lol

There was a time I remember employees use to get in trouble or fired for selling customers full cases of hot items an d collectibles.
I've never heard anything about that one way or another. As long as it's not a product that other customers have already reserved, I can't imagine why it would be an issue to sell a case. A case of Predator figures should certainly never be an issue.

Just saw S8 at another TRU $15.99 each
1 JE Dutch hmm although paint wasn't good
2 JP Dutch same paint problems
2 predators

Anybody that has a TRU near them, just go look for them they are out now and don't look to difficult to spot.

No need to order online and pay extra money for shipping and handling.:lecture

the paint jobs were great on the earley release of these, i guess the factory hurried on this release , therefore sloopy paint jobs, thank God i got mine from the 1st release.

I have a few TRUs near me and have seen these at all of them. One store had the Pred figures pegged in the videogame section along with the Bioshock, GOW, etc. so it might be worth taking a peak there if you're hunting.
Great, great figures. Truly a treat to see classic movies like this getting proper action figures.

I have enjoyed Neca's Pred series since the very first batch and they just keep getting better for me. I love series 8. Absolutely love them. Both Dutch figures are truly amazing. I've had them for a week and I can't stop messing with both versions of him. The likenesses, the paint jobs, the articulation are all great. And its a shame too b/c the P1 is not getting the love he deserves. His paint jobs and detailing is amazing compared to the other pred figures we've gotten in the past.

jp dutch doesn't come with sheath or machette knife, he isn't suppose to, so it's not missing. it wouldn't be movie accuarate to have it.
i am talking about the small knife thats attached to his waist. not the giant machete.
on the packaging it shows it....are you referring to the movie or to the actual toy....because its supposed to come with it.

Neca confirmed DEAD END Albino Pred is the SDCC exclusive:

https://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main/action-figure-insider-8th-anniversary-scoop-week-day-3-necas-sdcc-2013-preadator-exclusive

NECASDCC13Albino1.jpg

i am talking about the small knife thats attached to his waist. not the giant machete.
on the packaging it shows it....are you referring to the movie or to the actual toy....because its supposed to come with it.

I figured that you meant the small knife as well..Wow, even when I saw the messed up painted JP Dutch's at TRU, each had the knife sheath.

Where did you order it from?

oh,ok, then it's missing then.he's suposed to have it.

Back