NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No idea but I can't wait. Still can't decide which Dutch to buy, but I think I'm gonna stick with one.

Debating whether to buy the last TRU 2-pack cause that's the Jungle Hunter I'd prefer. Not too excited by the rebreather Pred though.

NECA said on their twitter page that they plan on releasing more figures from Dead End later this year. Anyone have any screen shots of the Preds in it?

Just a regular pred:

batman-dead-end.jpg

That's WASP? :horror:horror:horror

Oh heavens forgive me! :monkey1

All I see is a very "meh" predator with the bio from the first movie, nothing interesting at all

BDE_003.jpg
[/IMG]

TBH it was a fan made film they couldnt make the focused predator look extremely different or noone would get the reference besides i think though not sure that the other predators in the film at come at the very end with big red are different looking from one another.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudee a PREDATOR is a PREDATOR. there can only be so many changes to be made, slight detail changes to mask, slight detail changes to armor and different skin color/pattern. they are PREDATORS. a predator can only look like a PRED.A.TOR.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudee a PREDATOR is a PREDATOR. there can only be so many changes to be made, slight detail changes to mask, slight detail changes to armor and different skin color/pattern. they are PREDATORS. a predator can only look like a PRED.A.TOR.

i mean i get what crow meant but a predator like kenner's oops wait i forgot people want different look of predators but kenners is way too different? :cuckoo:

Which means they should stop. Because making figures out of fan films is a new low I can't even comprehend.

i mean i get what crow meant but a predator like kenner's oops wait i forgot people want different look of predators but kenners is way too different? :cuckoo:

the problem of Kenner's is not that they are too different. The problem is that they are just repaints. When I look at them I only see old predators repainted. They are not even original designs. NECA just repainted their older preds. That's what I don't like about it. I could repaint my own preds if that was the case.

Like the Red Alien, I could easily buy some red acrylic paint and paint my own aliens red.

I have seen fan artwork and sculpts that are original and better looking.

the problem of Kenner's is not that they are too different. The problem is that they are just repaints. When I look at them I only see old predators repainted. They are not even original designs. NECA just repainted their older preds. That's what I don't like about it. I could repaint my own preds if that was the case.

Like the Red Alien, I could easily buy some red acrylic paint and paint my own aliens red.

I have seen fan artwork and sculpts that are original and better looking.

their bios and new sculpt which in the predator field makes up for a new pred and lava has a new wrist as do the rest and the hive warrior one have new boot designs that no pred has yet i mean even if the mask look semi the same (the hive warrior and p2) they added on to the hive bio mask that makes him stand out, so i dont see a problem with that the only one i do is night storm and thats cause the super predators dont have new ball joint legs yet. but other then that its a awesome new piece to be added.

so these are what NECA will release I guess

bdedance.jpg

bdebts43.jpg

that orange with the white dreds looks awesome that rest true they look the same but i have 3 p2's one more that isnt supposed to be the same figure (masked bio, no bio, rebreather) wouldnt hurt if it leads to more offers of different preds later.

Why so much hate for Big Red? Pretty cool figure. Looks great on display as it's so much different.

Yeah man, I don't really get the hate either. He does make a nice contrast. I do get that there are some purists out that really only want stuff from the main movies.

I dunno.. The variety of different and new stuff is actually pretty fun for me personally

Why so much hate for Big Red? Pretty cool figure. Looks great on display as it's so much different.

Yeah man, I don't really get the hate either. He does make a nice contrast. I do get that there are some purists out that really only want stuff from the main movies.

I dunno.. The variety of different and new stuff is actually pretty fun for me personally

they could have done predators from the comics or the video games.

but doing a repaint from a fan video is kind of weird. I've said this before, but what is stopping NECA from doing a predator from this then?
It is fan art, NECA could totally just do figures from any fan art ever made.

2646_predator_girl_by_spoon02-d5f7y41.jpg

Back