NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed the torso articulation on Dutch. Look at the way they've disguised it.

And yeah Goose its a shame NECA won't release this at 1:6. I'd use it alongside my HT Classic/P1 conversion.

Randy has just said that the 1/4 predator will have a telescopic spear! Awesome!

And I really hope we get the series 6 preds in that pic.. With that good paint job.

Just be glad they're expanding their figure line BEYOND just what we've seen in the movies.

This is a fantastic step in the right direction for NECA.

Bring on more of this expanded universe stuff!

Yeah but what about the Elder preds from AVP, the ones in the flashbacks?
why give us some unknown pred instead of those?

Does NECA hate AVP so much they rather do a Fan movie toy than the preds from that movie? I think that is Bulls___

AxlMzhBCQAASujm.jpg:large

full body shot from Randy

arent those preds in the flashbacks unknowns too? but yea i want the avp preds too mainly chopper though , but yea the expanded line is just awesome i wonder if they would do a cracked tusk and others from the kenner lines. the only concern is will, big red come with the p1 type or p2 type articulation?

arent those preds in the flashbacks unknowns too? but yea i want the avp preds too mainly chopper though , but yea the expanded line is just awesome i wonder if they would do a cracked tusk and others from the kenner lines. the only concern is will, big red come with the p1 type or p2 type articulation?

Randy said it will have the new articulation, its just the prototype is not.

they are but they are official, they were in the movies, if Neca starts making every fan made Predator... then they would never be done LOL,

I know people like the short Fan film, sure,
but making a toy out of that? I don't know, Yes it looks cool but, kinda strange

they are but they are official, they were in the movies, if Neca starts making every fan made Predator... then they would never be done LOL,

I know people like the short Fan film, sure,
but making a toy out of that? I don't know, Yes it looks cool but, kinda strange

thats how i feel about fans wanting more scales Lol , but he predators sell like hotcakes so i hope they make as many as they can ^^, w.o going too much into the human characters

1/4 city and 1/4 ram, look sweet, can't wait to see them painted, then eventually having them to accompany 1/4 P1, hopefully they aren't a long long way off :pray:

Back