NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
neca.jpg

Does this complete the Clan now?

It is supposed to be like the Berserker figure we got a couple years ago. I'm so down. I still need to get the latest wave of Predators. I'll probably do that this summer once i am working full time again.

It is supposed to be like the Berserker figure we got a couple years ago. I'm so down. I still need to get the latest wave of Predators. I'll probably do that this summer once i am working full time again.
Ah ok.

Yeah, I remember the cloaked Berserker.

It was a very clear cloaked figure, which looked ok.

Where as the Wolf Predator was kind of a 'smokey' cloaked figure, which I didn't really get into.

Should be good anyway :)

The Scout Predator looks good, looks to be a P2 but with P1 helmet and colour scheme.

Still nothing about 1/4 P2? Hey Tankman can you please give us at least a tip if we get only P2 or any other 1/4 Lost claners as well?

Still nothing about 1/4 P2? Hey Tankman can you please give us at least a tip if we get only P2 or any other 1/4 Lost claners as well?

Working on it and all the BS in China. I can't wait to see P1 have his brother standing next to him. I wish we would make an all new Wolf 19 inch figure.

Working on it and all the BS in China. I can't wait to see P1 have his brother standing next to him. I wish we would make an all new Wolf 19 inch figure.

will we have new nylon and accurate netting or the same oh same oh this time around?

Unfortunately "high end" usually means "low end" when it comes to accuracy.
Now, if only NECA were to enter the 1/6 fray...

Ditto, I have the same opinion on this. They're known for high end but it's not that accurate. Thanks for NECA filling my needs :)

will we have new nylon and accurate netting or the same oh same oh this time around?

We've put two mounts work trying to get the net like HT. So far we can't pull it off but we got it real close. HT lives in China and are from there. They can get it done and time for us keeps ticking away. I want our figure to come out already and for me the net isn't a big deal if it's like the P1. Randy wants it like the HT figure but I sick of waiting on this thing. Sooner the better and I would hope Tsang would get our figure and study it and hopefully he could improve on his where our sculpt might be better. I get the HT Predators and I want the big HT Predators to be as good as possible. Our figure hopefully will be a great figure with a great price point for fans that don't want to spend a lot of money.

We've put two mounts work trying to get the net like HT. So far we can't pull it off but we got it real close. HT lives in China and are from there. They can get it done and time for us keeps ticking away. I want our figure to come out already and for me the net isn't a big deal if it's like the P1. Randy wants it like the HT figure but I sick of waiting on this thing. Sooner the better and I would hope Tsang would get our figure and study it and hopefully he could improve on his where our sculpt might be better. I get the HT Predators and I want the big HT Predators to be as good as possible. Our figure hopefully will be a great figure with a great price point for fans that don't want to spend a lot of money.

hopefully they will pull it off in time and get it right.the netting is a predator trademark to me.

Back