NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it would been thinking maybe i could take apart an laser pointer or something but I don't know much about electronics or electrical work.

Adding a laser to the helmet would be relatively easy. A surplus store should have everything you need for less than $2.

There are these amazing stores near me called AX-MAN Surplus where I get all my misc parts. I bought a bunch of 2 light, 2 battery LED keychains for 50¢. Use them for adding lights to figures (like the 6" Bandai C3PO). They used to have thousands of polybagged Kenner Boba Fett figures for 75¢ each.

AX-MAN SURPLUS
We've bought and sold scientific, industrial, electronic, and mechanical surplus in the Twin Cities area for 50 years. We also specialize in arts & crafts supplies, tape, failed consumer products, and the bizarre, weird & wonderful. We have a loyal following of local artists, tinkerers, engineers, makers, and freaks and geeks of all styles. We are also a popular store for teacher supplies and back-to-school items.

The Two brothers bring on the 1/4 scale versions....

1934272_10154005381989346_3586286086567892767_n.jpg

12672146_10154005382049346_5331988848723773416_o.jpg

Not fond of the yellow skin but otherwise these look great. If I weren't watching myself I could order these AvP figures, both the preds and the aliens.

Not fond of the yellow skin but otherwise these look great. If I weren't watching myself I could order these AvP figures, both the preds and the aliens.

Do it, you'll regret it when they're gone from retail- lol!

Just gonna put it out there to see if anyone bites... Willing to trade either my Hot Toys Batman 89,Hot Toys Joker 89, Hot Toys Arkham City Batman or Arkham City Custom Joker(only one) for an NECA 1/4 Scale Closed Mouth 1987 Jungle Hunter Predator. Let me know thanks.

I have an open-mouth in box, but not closed. If you're interested, let me know, otherwise, good luck in your search.

Hi all. I have just ordered the 3 predators of the new neca AVP line. I will resist the urge to open them and maybe buy an additional Scar so i can take him out the box and have a look at the articulation.

Really though i would love to see a 1/4 Scar Predator. I just know it will turn out amazing and i'll probably end up liking it more than Hot toys effort.

Hi all. I have just ordered the 3 predators of the new neca AVP line. I will resist the urge to open them and maybe buy an additional Scar so i can take him out the box and have a look at the articulation.

Really though i would love to see a 1/4 Scar Predator. I just know it will turn out amazing and i'll probably end up liking it more than Hot toys effort.

We will get 1/4 versions of all 4 most likely(Scar unmasked,Scar Masked,Celtic,Chopper) I asked NECA about 1/4 AVP and this was their reply.

‏@NECA_TOYS NECA Retweeted Daniel Williams
we'll see, not planned but on our minds NECA added,

Daniel Williams @Psycho_50501
@NECA_TOYS Is there still hope for 1/4 Scale AVP Predators?

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/710878255990099968

^^^ Well said!!! Waiting now for quarter Preds...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back