NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are they selling the entire diorama or just the skinned body?

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

It's from the Predator accessory pack coming later this year no trees or any of that. The skinned body is the first item revealed from the pack it will include more items.

Bought one of these last night from Frank and Sons. Decided to customize it and worked on the helmet today for about 40 minutes. Plan on working on the rest of the armor, bones, etc. Such a good sculpt! 1.jpg2.jpg

Bought one of these last night from Frank and Sons. Decided to customize it and worked on the helmet today for about 40 minutes. Plan on working on the rest of the armor, bones, etc. Such a good sculpt!View attachment 254671View attachment 254672

It is deed an awesome sculpt my only compaint lack of ball jointed hips, double jointed elbows.... Even though I asked Neca about doing an updated sculpt like the Ultimate upcoming P1/p2's. And they said would require too much tooling. I have a feeling eventually we will get an P1/P2 like the Ultimate figures in terms of articulation but in 1/4. Might be a few years but I have a feeling it will happen if fans demand it long enough.

At risk of catching heat here, I didn't get any of the AvP trio because I didn't actually like the characters all that much.

For some reason the temple guard strikes me as...more successful? Maybe has a bit more street cred being that he presumably has already proven himself. This is a great looking series so I looking forward to adding something from it. I'll be getting this for sure.

Bought Celtic and Grid alien, not a huge fan of the armor attachment points on celtic but will fix it at some point. Really cant wait for new ultimate preds, will load up on those

"Really cant wait for new ultimate preds, will load up on those"

I hear you man! I going to buy at least 15 each of JH & CH.

I got Bad blood Predator today and looks good looking predator but I like AVP Predators are better in my opinion.

do you think we'll get a new version of dutch this or the next year?
I wonder if I have to buy this version or wait until the next release

do you think we'll get a new version of dutch this or the next year?
I wonder if I have to buy this version or wait until the next release
I doubt it Randy said Dutch has too many looks to make him into an Ultimate Dutch.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Scar and Ancient Predator packaging

a735f7d368dad18c9a1ff2fcea259c73.jpg

fc7f948cd29394bf462ca35cadc5a974.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Back