NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a shame they felt that was the best they could achieve. I was hoping they would push on and try and better themselves and keep on improving.
I feel the same way indeed. they're improving the new 1/4 big chap, why not jungle hunter as well.

I hope we get a 1/4 Scar or Wolf. An updated 1/4 P1 would be welcome also. Seems unlikely, but you never know with NECA. I don't think anybody expected an updated 1/4 Big Chap so anything is possible.

I hope we get a 1/4 Scar or Wolf. An updated 1/4 P1 would be welcome also. Seems unlikely, but you never know with NECA. I don't think anybody expected an updated 1/4 Big Chap so anything is possible.

I didn't expect that. I expected a 1:4 Aliens Warrior because we've never had that before.

In my opinion NECA's 1/4 closed mouth P1 was and probably will always be the best Predator they make.

I agree 100%, this sculpt is one the best! The paint app is to be expected for a mass produce figure but it is still quite good especially on the amour. Working with a sculpt like this makes it easier for me to paint it up right as before with both the Masked version & the Masked City Hunter
Here's a sneak peek of my long delayed Closed Mouth Predator project. I'll post the completed version soon. Hopefully I can complete it before the holiday rush starts.

Haha OK. I guess it was never going to happen. :lol

I think NECA's kinda been in the wilderness the last few years. Outside of the Planet of the Apes stuff, as well as the 1/4 Elder and City Hunter (how did those turn out, I kinda lost track of the line), I've found a lot of their recent offerings to be uninspiring. Retro figures? Videogame figures? Nah, I'll pass.

But with the Queen, Dog, 1/4 Big Chap, Ripley, the Power Loader, Bishop and AVP on the horizon, NECA hopefully gets back on track.

BTW, I love your new avy and sig. It's not quite South Park, but it does remind me of the aesthetic. :lol

I was really itching for the Ahab Predator, but I just read the comic and it's really bad, it diminished my desire for the figure a lot but I still want it.... Agh, decisions....

I'm looking forward to the AVP Preds and would also buy a revised Wolf, as well as an AVPR Warrior and Predalien. I wonder if NECA will even revisit the Predators property and redo the Super Preds so that they're properly bigger. But by then, we'll probably have another Predator movie of some kind. :lol

You looking forward to another Pred movie, man? What'd you think of Predators?

-When AvP came out, I was there in the theater with my all my pals. We all left fairly disappointed.
-When AvP:R came out, I was alone in the theater. I left pissed
-When Predators came out, I was again alone in the theater. I left thinking it could have been better, but wasn't as bad as AVP:R

When a new predator movie comes out, I'll be there in the theater. I'll be hoping it isnt as bad as AVP:R, but I will be there. I'm a sucker for punishment I guess.

I was really itching for the Ahab Predator, but I just read the comic and it's really bad, it diminished my desire for the figure a lot but I still want it.... Agh, decisions....
I've been really wanting to get the figure too, but now you can't find one for under $50 on eBay. I don't think I'm willing to pay that much for it, but chances are there will never be another collectible made of this character.

I was looking forward to reading the comic, and will probably still enjoy it if it's bad, but curious, why do you say it's bad?

my bad blood pred has a spine on it left gauntlet but not right. i think its supposed to? wonder wht my chances are of gettin one via neca cs? all my experience with there CS so far have been bad.

great fig tho!

My Enforcer Predator arrived today. I was going to stick with just Bad Blood and skip this guy but glad I didn’t.

Neca Pred 021.jpg

Back