NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I for one, am getting tired of all these cheap repaints from neca, we need a sarah connor, more marines and more humans from dutches team.

I for one, am getting tired of all these cheap repaints from neca, we need a sarah connor, more marines and more humans from dutches team.

These cheap repaints, if they sell well, provide the funding for obtaining more actor likenesses and new sculpting budgets. It's a necessary "evil" to get what we really want.

These cheap repaints, if they sell well, provide the funding for obtaining more actor likenesses and new sculpting budgets. It's a necessary "evil" to get what we really want.

yeah... And what happens when they don't sell???

Then they cancel the whole freaking line... (Gremlins anyone? Prometheus? )

seriously I am tired of this cap :monkey4

I'm kind of tired of the whole "Oh, they make money for the other stuff.." excuse too. They really don't though. Gremlins, Prometheus and a good amount of Predators just sit and warm the pegs to no avail. I love NECA just as much as anyone else, don't get me wrong. They have been in the toy business for a very long time and they're still going strong. They shouldn't really have to worry about "making enough money to create newer things" if you ask me.

90d9ad.jpg

Easy passes for me, they look a bit silly.

Probs the reason why he never posts here anymore. He was all over promoting his great P1 sculpt and then NECA continued the throw out crap after crap.

I have mostly neca figures in my collection at this time and, I have highest respect for neca's sculptors, but it's getting old with all this recycled crap neca keeps pumping out, I know money is business, but here lately I just feel ripped off.

You should only feel ripped off if you buy something and it turns out to not meet your expectations. You can't feel ripped off if you don't buy it.

You should only feel ripped off if you buy something and it turns out to not meet your expectations. You can't feel ripped off if you don't buy it.

believe me i'm not anymore, I bought all the exclusives the last year or so to get the skulls for the trophy wall, then falkhead annouces on twitter , there will be a skull pack released for the trophy wall, some reward for those who tracked down all the exclusives. good deal for those who didn't tho.

I'll probably throw a few skull packs together with all the trophy walls I plan to sell to those poor shabobs that failed to get their orders in.

I'm kind of tired of the whole "Oh, they make money for the other stuff.." excuse too. They really don't though. Gremlins, Prometheus and a good amount of Predators just sit and warm the pegs to no avail. I love NECA just as much as anyone else, don't get me wrong. They have been in the toy business for a very long time and they're still going strong. They shouldn't really have to worry about "making enough money to create newer things" if you ask me.

This, Exactly This!

Most repaints don't even sell that well. They might sell, but not as much as regular releases.

The Gremlins and now Prometheus line really pissed me off about NECA. Instead of releasing what people want to buy they release crap no one wants.
How does that make any sense?

This, Exactly This!

Most repaints don't even sell that well. They might sell, but not as much as regular releases.

The Gremlins and now Prometheus line really pissed me off about NECA. Instead of releasing what people want to buy they release crap no one wants.
How does that make any sense?

the preds sell well its the cloaked ones that sit there atleast in my area so they arent doing bad with them as a line.

Back