NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can see it looks different in the hip area. Very nice. You'd think they'd try and make his bloody leg more obvious though. Doesn't look battle-damaged at all in those shots.

Last edited:
NECA said:
first painted Samples of Predators Series 7 directly from the factory, these are not final, but close

znUYN.jpg

Those extra hands - do they come with the Big Red or the City Hunter? And are they closed hands or could they hold a spear?

I wish NECA would have provided a spear-holding right hand aswell as the left hand - for the scene where he's wiping out Keyes team in the slaughterhouse (holds spear with both hands) and also so we could recreate the movie poster - spear in right hand skull in left hand.

The extra hands are Big Red's.

NECA has stated that he will be able to hold both swords...hence the extra hands.

Why the hell are they charging you £18 postage that sounds ridiculously high. If you don't have any luck i have one in the shop where the hand has come off,i should be able to get my supplier to reduce the cost because of this, it's not broken it's just looks like it's come out of the wrist socket. If your interested pm me and i'l see what price i can get it for.

I got a response from FP.com on this. They refunded me £9 so I'm pleased with that. Turns out the £18 was the shipping cost prior to me cancelling the Robocop figure and it wasn't taken into account when I was charged. As for my not having received it yet they just said what I thought they would, that it can take 14-28 working days to arrive even from Britain to Ireland.

So I'll have paid 40euro for this figure (cloaked P2). Still a hefty price tag but I would expect it to be about 30euro in my own FP store in Dublin. 10euro on shipping...well, half of that would have been spent on the train ticket into Dublin to buy the figure...and maybe not even find it there.

Will NECA release an updated P1 Masked with the new articulation?

I skipped the first release because of bad paint job and limited articulation but I might be getting this masked P2. Looks awesome! Now I'm wanting a masked P1 (new body) to go with it.

I don't like the updated P1 from what I see in the pic. It looks lazy and fat. Hopefully they make one with a helmet and I really would just prefer a removable helmet but then you'd need articulated mandibles I guess. Idk maybe just 1 figure that comes with 3 different heads?

Back