NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tankman
when mite we see some painted pictures of the p2 gort?
also does the blade disk attach to the leg blade holders on these?

I'm playing around with it right now and it's a bit awkward. I think it will stay on but it doesn't just snap on like lets say the HT P2. The Gorts first test shots was a real mess and needs more time and work put into it. The Boar figure looks great. The boar two figure that is. The one with the gold mask.

I'm playing around with it right now and it's a bit awkward. I think it will stay on but it doesn't just snap on like lets say the HT P2. The Gorts first test shots was a real mess and needs more time and work put into it. The Boar figure looks great. The boar two figure that is. The one with the gold mask.
thanks.i'm glad the disk will attach.
yes they did great with boar, they are some on ebay in hand for sale.
what colors are p2 gort's helmet, and body pattern's going to be?

thanks.i'm glad the disk will attach.
yes they did great with boar, they are some on ebay in hand for sale.
what colors are p2 gort's helmet, and body pattern's going to be?

Playing with the disk some more and I can see that once you get the knack for it it does go on quite well. Gorts mask was changed some from P1 Gort and looks great. The body paint on the 2 up was just a bit different from P2 but China made a mess out of it. Hippie was a real mess too but they fixed him so we'll see. Playing around with this P2 and can't help but think 19 inch figure please.

Playing with the disk some more and I can see that once you get the knack for it it does go on quite well. Gorts mask was changed some from P1 Gort and looks great. The body paint on the 2 up was just a bit different from P2 but China made a mess out of it. Hippie was a real mess too but they fixed him so we'll see. Playing around with this P2 and can't help but think 19 inch figure please.

i'm looking forward on getting p2 masked 2 pack, even if the body colors don't match.
if the netting was changed , made accurate and more durable, i would sure get a 19 inch p2, but i hate that chicken wire shaped netting the factory uses.

Wow you made this look the way I was hoping for and it looks great. Awesome job on the repaint. I so wish this P2 sculpt will get the 19 inch treatment. If so I'd like to add a rib cage ball joint. After playing with the Rocky figures the rib cage joint is a lot of fun. Would have been nice for P2 and all his brothers.

Please make a City Hunter and Elder in 19 inch, but with a much better painting.
And the Elder would be more accurate.

But a ball joint at the chest, I think it's a bad idea.
Joints just look very bad.
It looks like toys.
Some of the most beautiful Neca figures have no visible joints.
The statues-look is better.
Please let it like it is and makes for rambo not as many joints.
More like Conan.

Ash and Rocky look through the joints looks very bad.

And please make a better Peintjob and QC.
I saw some Tech Noir T-800 full of Errors in the Paint Apps.

Very nice Repaint.
Which parts have you rapainted and how you have done exactly?
Hi all, glad you like this repaint,
As I mention before, It's just a little repaint, Since the figure sculpting is very good , also the original paint job are not so bad at all, I just need to repaint the forehead, add a little bit (a very thin layer )orange and red color to the body, arms and legs to change the skin tone ( It's look too pale before), then add some detail part for the body patten, the color of the hands, feets and armor look just fine for me, so I haven't change any part of these!!!
Btw, there are no need to wash the original paint job or add coating before repaint, so it's easy to make it look much better......:)

On the fence if I should continue with this line.....lately I have been thinking if I should be putting my NECA money towards Hot Toys.. :grouphug

I have the 89 Batman & Joker in mind.

Soooo Tankman is it wishful thinking that Neca might make a 1/4 Wolf Predator? He wouldn't need all of his accessories. It'd be nice but I know there's a ton of them.

On the fence if I should continue with this line.....lately I have been thinking if I should be putting my NECA money towards Hot Toys.. :grouphug

I have the 89 Batman & Joker in mind.

I would say do that. You stand a better chance of only paying retail for NECA figures further down the line than those HT figures. And 89 Batman and Joker are certainly 2 of the best, almost unanimously praised 1/6 figures ever seen - at prototype stage at least.

I don't think there is a better bang for your buck then the quarter scale Neca predators. If your budget allows for HT collecting then realistically 14 bucks here or there for the smaller Neca figures should not make to much if an impact.
On a related note the 89 batman line is what made me reevaluate HT collecting and step back for a while.

i use to collect hot toys, but i ended up selling all mine, just seem like dolls to me in some ways, maybe because of their cloth clothes, but, they are a good investment. now they're getting too expensive with each new release,anyway.i perfer all vinyl figures such as neca, and vinyl statues or model kits from different companies .

Used to do the HT preds too, but got out right around the time the P2 Elder was released. With a franchise like this, I have to with the smaller guys because I gotta have 'em all :lol Honestly though, I do find these NECA preds to be quite satisfying. They hit the spot for me, and I hope they keep coming after the lost are done.

BTW: Found the new series at TRU today, got to pick through a few sets luckily - there were some googly eyes going on. Overall I think they look really great. Like people are saying, Boar looks the best at first glance.

No 2 packs yet though, I really want that one!

Used to do the HT preds too, but got out right around the time the P2 Elder was released. With a franchise like this, I have to with the smaller guys because I gotta have 'em all :lol Honestly though, I do find these NECA preds to be quite satisfying. They hit the spot for me, and I hope they keep coming after the lost are done.

BTW: Found the new series at TRU today, got to pick through a few sets luckily - there were some googly eyes going on. Overall I think they look really great. Like people are saying, Boar looks the best at first glance.

No 2 packs yet though, I really want that one!

what state did you find these?

maybe the 2 pack will follow these soon.

CA - Stevenson Ranch TRU in the Santa Clarita Valley. This was at around 11am today - I'm assuming the stocked them overnight last night.

Was hoping for the new Freddies too, but no dice :lol

CA - Stevenson Ranch TRU in the Santa Clarita Valley. This was at around 11am today - I'm assuming the stocked them overnight last night.

Was hoping for the new Freddies too, but no dice :lol

did any of the p2 city hunter's paint look any better then pictures we've seen on here?

just a little repaint the P2 will look much better...
Test02.jpg
NECA should hire you for the painting of figures :clap

The head, mouth and torso are pretty much perfect match / movie realistic.

That's how I'd imagined how the City Hunter should look when the figure was / when released.

Last edited:
Found 'em today here in Riverside CA. The new articulation is great and all of the figures look really nice.

Back