NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup. paint looked like poop alright, as per neca's usual standard. series 1 has just entered my country here in asia. i had to rummage through a dozen of the classics before finding one that i thought was decent enough. even then it's far from perfect. falconer is easier to pick. berserker i cant even look at it it's such a mess.

the paint on the classic make it look like it's a cheap ass $2 throw away toy. how about painting the plastic next time instead molding it in skin color just to save few drops of paint? it looks so plasticky now, just like all the figs neca didnt bother to paint. a shame when you have such a great sculpt.

It's not that bad, you know that.

The paint on the netting is the only let down IMO, awesome figure..not cheap ass $2 pfftt.

2iqy5w3.jpg

2qvcvhg.jpg

eqwm1h.jpg

eakw1s.jpg

Last edited:
Series 2 will have Unmasked Mr. Black, Masked BD Classic, and Tracker. Series 3 will have P2 Elder, and both hounds. I know atleast it will have one hound..

So I finally managed to track down my missing two; Berserker and Falconer. I'm really pleased with these figures and I sure as hell can't wait for Series 2!
Here's just a few pics, sorry for the quality.

Series 2 will have Unmasked Mr. Black, Masked BD Classic, and Tracker. Series 3 will have P2 Elder, and both hounds. I know atleast it will have one hound..
That makes NO SENSE. AT ALL. Why would you have a P2 predator in this PREDATORS line?!

And there's only one hound I think, at the comic con there were two posed differently.

That makes NO SENSE. AT ALL. Why would you have a P2 predator in this PREDATORS line?!

And there's only one hound I think, at the comic con there were two posed differently.

It's Series 3 of NECA's Predator stuff. Not necessarily based on the new movie. Series 3 will most likely have P1, P2 Elder, and the hound. Fingers crossed, but we'll have more details as time goes by. Standard P2 will be done too, we just don't know when.

Not sure what the deal is with the Hound. In the pic they were painted differently, i don't remember if there were any other differences though. I think it's cool that there will be different colors of them.. If there are..

Wrong

Series 3 will be P2 Elder, Masked P1, and hound.

NECA has posted a pic of an unpainted hound on Twitter...

x2_28b90b5

Last edited:
Why do the leg joints on the hounds in that picture (as well as on the SDCC ones) look broken? Is there like a King Kong string mechanism to get his hips more flexible, or what?

It's not that bad, you know that.

The paint on the netting is the only let down IMO, awesome figure..not cheap ass $2 pfftt.
the tankman sculpt beat the $170 ht's pred. the paint app makes it look like it's made of cheap plastic, which it is. but they can easily conceal that by just PAINTING OVER the plastic and giving it a wash, instead of molding it in color.

i own about 50 neca figs. sometime they paint the fig, n sometime they cheap out and mold it in color. the difference in aesthetic is painfully obvious to me. if you you want to cheap out, fine, do it with the lesser characters. do it with lesser sculpts. but if you got windrix to sculpt a predator for you, you better go all the way to maintain his standard. dont do things half-assedly.

n @sabres... take that plate of junk and smash it into your face please. thank you.

the tankman sculpt beat the $170 ht's pred. the paint app makes it look like it's made of cheap plastic, which it is. but they can easily conceal that by just PAINTING OVER the plastic and giving it a wash, instead of molding it in color.

i own about 50 neca figs. sometime they paint the fig, n sometime they cheap out and mold it in color. the difference in aesthetic is painfully obvious to me. if you you want to cheap out, fine, do it with the lesser characters. do it with lesser sculpts. but if you got windrix to sculpt a predator for you, you better go all the way to maintain his standard. dont do things half-assedly.

n @sabres... take that plate of junk and smash it into your face please. thank you.

Good God, man. Did your cycle fry up, or something? It's a $15 figure. No need to get all male PMS on everyone here for enjoying the damn thing.

Back