NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone collected 7" or 18" so many years, he doesnt buy, wants and needs 12" figures , logically

I collect figures in all scales from 3 3/4" Star Wars and G.I. Joes to 5" Marvel Legends to 7" NECA stuff to 12" Hot Toys stuff. If the figure appeals to me and look good, I'll buy it reguardless of scale. Example, I'm gonna get the NECA Preds but will also get the HT Preds too and if NECA makes em I'll get 12" Pred from them also. Saying someone who collects certain scale figures for years doesn't or want to buy figures in other scales is just silly.

Good deal.

It's a great figure.

I'm STILL waiting on BBTS. :gah:

Me too, I'm also still waiting on BBTS for my Pred-fix.

Regarding flacco, it's fine if he wants his 18" of plastic love, hell I'd like an 18" pred as well, what irks me is when somebody starts coming up with "reasons" why their wants and opinions are the only ones valid...

Looks great but is it just me or does he look abit too grey? At least NECA got his head accurate size to his movie counterpart unlike some other, much more expensive toy company that will remain nameless :lol

what irks me is when somebody starts coming up with "reasons" why their wants and opinions are the only ones valid...

And the fact that the only reason they're here on a, lets face it, primarily Hot Toys forum, is to bang on and on about NECA while dismissing 12" at every opportunity. Why go into a forum which could metaphorically be the very heart of 1/6th collecting to say how crap it is when I'm sure there must be other dedicated NECA forums with many more people who might share that sentiment. I'm loving NECA right now, but come on, this is not a NECA forum. A couple of NECA threads are permitted to be here.

Neca replied to me on Twitter concerning Battle Damaged Classic;

NECA_TOYS

@Predatard maybe Friday, we're working on some blood deco and trying to get the green just right
6 minutes ago via web in reply to Predatard

Sweet lord, that unmasked Berserker looks cool. Seems like the factory paint was improved a bit, which is good. Still simple, but at least there aren't any polka dots. HQ pic time!

140442329.jpg

Sweet lord, that unmasked Berserker looks cool. Seems like the factory paint was improved a bit, which is good. Still simple, but at least there aren't any polka dots.

140442329.jpg

Just what I was thinking! :exactly: Still could do with a little touch up but I'm loving what I see so far.

Now...bring on Battle damaged Classic!! :yess:

Yeah I'm just not digging the paint either. The color looks off and while the red don't look quite as pokadotish as the maksed Berserker, they still look like pokadots. I really hope the actuall figures isn't quite as grey.

Back