NECA classic horror movie figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PwnStar511

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just purchased the new NOES Freddy figures from the first two films and I love them so much! I know NECA is making a Freddy for part 3 and 4 which is awesome, but will they do more past those films?

Also, have they created figures from the other classic horror films like Friday the 13th and Halloween (I'm talking about the original movies, not the remakes which I know they made figures for).

I love NECA's stuff and would love to purchase more 7" scale horror icons from their original movies (like these new Freddys I have).

Thanks for your help!

I wish they would do Universal Monsters and show DST who the king of figures in this scale is. NECA Universal (or Hammer) Monsters would totally rock...and I would buy 2 of each. One to keep boxed and one to display. Three Creatures though....so one could go in the bath tub,lol.....:lol:lol:cuckoo::slap

Many years before I found Sideshow I collected some NECA horror figures and I still have them sealed to. I actually prefer them over McFarlane.

Yeah, NECA did a bunch of them in their Cult Classics and Cult Classics Hall Of Fame lines, and McFarlane had their Movie Maniacs line as well. All of these were and are great lines, I have the majority of the figures from all, and highly recommend them!

Hey guys,

I just purchased the new NOES Freddy figures from the first two films and I love them so much! I know NECA is making a Freddy for part 3 and 4 which is awesome, but will they do more past those films?

Also, have they created figures from the other classic horror films like Friday the 13th and Halloween (I'm talking about the original movies, not the remakes which I know they made figures for).

I love NECA's stuff and would love to purchase more 7" scale horror icons from their original movies (like these new Freddys I have).

Thanks for your help!

dsc03670s.jpg

I bought last week the 18 jason from neca, very impressive figure.
Highly recommended.

He is also available in 7

Last edited:
Back