NECA aliens in store pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are an ebay store selling supposedly in stock the new alien warrior. Item number: 350150098256 +++Can you believe that ???

Re: more pix coming

Sabres,
Do you or anyone else have additional photos of the "Aliens Warrior" drone from Jim Cameron's Aliens. Lastly does anyone have clearer additional photos of the NECA Aliens warrior figure?
Finally, check out this link guys on you tube....it have an interview with Randy Falk and a clip of the NECA Aliens warrior at :40 seconds of the video. Totally cool!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSVv6ef98IE

Post pics of the front of the head. None of this profile crap.

136_29538_181d4f7dbe53a53.jpg

The place I pre-ordered from, cornerstore comics, recieved the figure yesterday. They still need to process the orders and get them shipped out, but they are extremely close to me, so I should have mine by next week.

I ordered a full case, so I'll let ya guys know what the color breakdowns are. Man, i can't wait to get them!

share more

:banana
hope you like it !
there's a real dark picture …… and a funny one
sorry for the same old pose

bwiuga89.jpg

0mb43pdk.jpg

Last edited:
"The pen is blue! The Godamn pen is blue!" - Jim Carrey in Liar Liar

Awesome pics!
BTW, can any of you lucky owners confirm if the elbows and wrists are still articulated? I can't really tell from the pics.

Thanks!

Back