NECA aliens in store pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you see the 3D movie yet?

yes ive seen it

spykids3pubd.jpg

:lol:lol ;)

My NECA aliens (hopefully one of each color) will arrive this week!
Fantastic, I'll probably do another comparison shoot with the NECA, McF and Aoshima figures just for the hell of it.

Fantastic, I'll probably do another comparison shoot with the NECA, McF and Aoshima figures just for the hell of it.

Size comparison or detail quality? Hot Toys snap kit is a nice example of detailing, which makes the 1/6 a kick in the balls because they know what it should look like and just didn't do it.

I did a review comparing the three (NECA, McF, Aoshima) versions of the Giger alien, so I think it's only fair to do one for the Aliens version as well! :D

But you're right, it's so sad to see how close the HT snap-kit was to the look of the film...

:rock:rock:rock

I think its a great idea to do the NECA aliens warrior review and comparing it with the others. Cant' wait to see it.

Well, it should be a fairly simple review, as the articulation part has already been covered in the Alien comparative review...
But sure, it's fun to pose the three figures together.
Hopefully I'll get the aliens by this week-end!

Back