NECA aliens in store pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the HT warrior and it`s a very good figure, but when I think in the price of that and look their own HT design it`s the moment when every fan want have a "ORIGINAL ALIEN SCULPT IN HANDS" not a new design. For that kind of figures the price is high, that its the reason why the neca`s alien it`s to me better than HT. The HT articulations and plastic its better but WE ARE ALIENS FANS; exactly for their amazing original desings !! Why change the original sculpt that like everyone and it`s the reason of its great success ??????

Seriously. Atleast HT's looks good. ADI's looks awful. Alien 3's their best work, and I can forgive Res because of the story....but AvP's and R's are inexcusible.

You guys need to work on this paint issue. Its is, and has always been your achillies heal. .

That and there are times when one foot is higher than the other or the legs are warped so standing is a pain, even with stands.

I liked the colored plastic NECA was using a few times, even though it was against their wishes.

It looked better and there was less paint slop, if any at all. And whatever was there was easily fixable. The painted flesh tones look very 'dry' and flat. Plus the plastic is black and even feels fragile. I've seen a few figures with scratch marks and paint slop.

Oh, and if you guys get around to more Predator figures, PLEASE give them a more neutral sculpt so they look good in more than one or two poses. Some more articulation, too.

Last edited:
That and there are times when one foot is higher than the other or the legs are warped so standing is a pain, even with stands.

I liked the colored plastic NECA was using a few times, even though it was against their wishes.

It looked better and there was less paint slop, if any at all. And whatever was there was easily fixable. The painted flesh tones look very 'dry' and flat. Plus the plastic is black and even feels fragile. I've seen a few figures with scratch marks and paint slop.

Oh, and if you guys get around to more Predator figures, PLEASE give them a more neutral sculpt so they look good in more than one or two poses. Some more articulation, too.

I second that.

The TMNT figures are phenomenal with the sculpts and articulation. Blew me away! Much better than the Wolf figures.

I'm interested to see how they did the neck. Obviously the neck is different from the Original Alien, and the head attaches differently as well.

I wonder if the entire torso is a re-tooled sculpt for the new neck that is attached to it, or if the new neck is like a seperately molded piece fitted over the original neck...

more pix coming

136_29538_7306a8c8a36a1b4.jpg

136_29538_b399c7f116e20f1.jpg

136_29538_5fd75107878c063.jpg

136_29538_181d4f7dbe53a53.jpg

the owner cut the inner toe …… he's crazy !
you can see the whole pix here
https://www.actoys.net/bbs/read.php?tid=325047&page=e&#a

Yeah, I'm really liking the blue tint now. The mouth looks really good too, it looks really nice when closed all the way.

Back