NECA aliens in store pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aliens is my favorite all time movie and I want the queen the way I saw it and I bet others would buy the figure again if we made a new one. I like the HT's Aliens figure but it's a lot like the McFarlane queen to me. More of an artist take really. It would be cool to do our figure in scale with HT but the boss man has to say OK first.
what would NECA have to lose from competing in the 1/6 market?
at least on the alien series they'd be the best in the business.

Aliens isnt as big as it was 4 years ago. When AvP came out, everyone was in a A&P buying frenzy. I doubt they'd sell as well today. Even with AvP-R.

what would NECA have to lose from competing in the 1/6 market?
at least on the alien series they'd be the best in the business.

Yeah, I think most people would pass on an "artistic" 1/6 Alien in favor of a screen accurate one.

NECA could put a real hurt on HT's business.

Depends on the artisticness of the Alien.

If its like this...

9105_press01-001.jpg

Then yeah...most people would pass. But I doubt they would if its legs werent 100% accurate or something.

Let me tell ya...I'd be FIRST in line to pick up a figure sculpted by Takeya.

Depends on the artisticness of the Alien.

If its like this...

9105_press01-001.jpg

Then yeah...most people would pass. But I doubt they would if its legs werent 100% accurate or something.

Very nice pics!
Thanks for the link.

As for NECA doing their figures in 1/6 scale, man, I've been on poor Kyle's case about this since he started sculpting the first alien!

Maybe his boss will see the light some day and actually release these figures in 1/6.
I can certainly dream, can't I? :D

Re: more pix coming

136_29538_b399c7f116e20f1.jpg

136_29538_5fd75107878c063.jpg

136_29538_181d4f7dbe53a53.jpg

Im not an expert on Alien anatomy but isn't his hand missing a finger? I recall the aliens having a thumb, two fingers grouped to make one, then another "grouped finger", and a pinky. So a total of 7 fingers or 4 fingers with two of the fingers grouped. Sorry if im wrong

Im not an expert on Alien anatomy but isn't his hand missing a finger? I recall the aliens having a thumb, two fingers grouped to make one, then another "grouped finger", and a pinky. So a total of 7 fingers or 4 fingers with two of the fingers grouped. Sorry if im wrong

Nope...the Cameron version only had the two fingers (4 fused fingers) and the thumb.

Nope...the Cameron version only had the two fingers (4 fused fingers) and the thumb.

And the Giger version had six in total: two thumbs and four fingers. Most of the time the index and middle finger were shown fused, usually at the tip.
Incidentally, the Giger alien had four toes.

The dragon had also six fingers, in the same configuration as the Giger beast, but the fingers were clearly fused in pairs.

The A:R, AvP and AvP-R aliens all have four fingers (two thumbs, two fingers) and four toes.

And the Giger version had six in total: two thumbs and four fingers. Most of the time the index and middle finger were shown fused, usually at the tip.
Incidentally, the Giger alien had four toes.

The dragon had also six fingers, in the same configuration as the Giger beast, but the fingers were clearly fused in pairs.

The A:R, AvP and AvP-R aliens all have four fingers (two thumbs, two fingers) and four toes.

He speaks the truth.

And of all the hand configurations, Giger's version is the best!

These should help.
These were put together by FMLes for the guys at The Hive.
Bigger versions are available.

ALIEN_WARRIORDRONE_Chart_001b.jpg

ALIENWARRIORDRONEChart2Alien01A.jpg

ALIENWARRIORDRONEChart3Aliens01A.jpg

ALIENWARRIORDRONEChart4Alien301A.jpg

ALIENWARRIORDRONEChart5AlienRes01A.jpg

ALIENWARRIORDRONEChart6AVP01A.jpg

He speaks the truth.

And of all the hand configurations, Giger's version is the best!

These should help.
These were put together by FMLes for the guys at The Hive.
Bigger versions are available.

ALIEN_WARRIORDRONE_Chart_001b.jpg

ALIENWARRIORDRONEChart2Alien01A.jpg

ALIENWARRIORDRONEChart3Aliens01A.jpg

ALIENWARRIORDRONEChart4Alien301A.jpg

ALIENWARRIORDRONEChart5AlienRes01A.jpg

ALIENWARRIORDRONEChart6AVP01A.jpg
Hey Sabres,
You mentioned that these were put together by FMLes for the guys at The Hive.
Bigger versions are available? Can you provide the exact link since that forum is huge? Thanks!

Back