NECA aliens in store pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the head, but I don't quite get an Aliens Warrior vibe from this one. Perhaps if I didn't know they just stuck new parts on the A1 body... If they do a 1/4 and 1/6 version, I will definitely get them though.

I love the head, but I don't quite get an Aliens Warrior vibe from this one. Perhaps if I didn't know they just stuck new parts on the A1 body... If they do a 1/4 and 1/6 version, I will definitely get them though.
yeah, i'd rather have a 1/6 version. but, NECA refuses to make 1/6 for no reason that i can find.
oh well, more money for Hot Toys.

Anyone know where I can sell this with cheap shipping cost to Mexico ??? I saw that ebayers have a higher shippping cost and I cant pay so much =(. Thank you for your help friends =)

After looking at both versions, I'm really starting to like the Blue one alot more...

After looking at both versions, I'm really starting to like the Blue one alot more...

All I can say is get both. They are just too cool and they rule. I'm going to get at least 5 of each. Aliens rules and fans of the movie need to just get both. It's really hard to pick because they both look really cool. China really didn't mess this piece up at all and I hope nobody will have any of these break. I wish we would make this figure 18 inchs.

All I can say is get both. They are just too cool and they rule. I'm going to get at least 5 of each. Aliens rules and fans of the movie need to just get both. It's really hard to pick because they both look really cool. China really didn't mess this piece up at all and I hope nobody will have any of these break. I wish we would make this figure 18 inchs.

is there any chance of us getting a 7 inch predator 1 and predator 2 , from neca ? and please keep trying getting them to do an aliens alien queen.

or... you could make it 12 inches.
no, i won't shut up about that.
You know what, if only it looked like orange spray paint blew up next to it and you would approve right?
HA!

mcf burn.

is there any chance of us getting a 7 inch predator 1 and predator 2 , from neca ? and please keep trying getting them to do an aliens alien queen.

Nobody wants that to happen more than me. Pred 2 would be the one that would be left out and I'm hoping will do the other two one day. I've learned with NECA never believe nothing can't happen. If it were up to me you would get all the Aliens and preds except AVP Preds. I hate those but would still have fun sculpting them anyway. I love Predator 2 but it would cost so much now days and when I look at the McFarlane piece all I can do is shake my head and think what could have been. I would just love do make new ones and I bet they will still sell very well. Fingers crossed you'll see more from us one day.

Oh yeah, trust me I'm gonna buy these guys like crazy. I already have 14 on order and will probably get at least up to 20 of them. Hell, I own 18 of the classic Alien.

Also too, I don't know if you saw my question awhile back, but you said you had wished you had more time to work on the original Alien. What would you have wanted to change, or "improve" upon him if you were given more time?

or... you could make it 12 inches.
no, i won't shut up about that.

HA!

mcf burn.

I wish we would make this piece 14 inchs too. Call the boss man and say give it to me now.

What the heck was up with the orange? Should have never been shipped but you know who only really cared about his sports figures. The rest of his workers were like WTF. The prototype looked so nice. Just another example of China tricks. Heck now that I think about it the Pred 1 paint was something that made me want to throw up.

Nobody wants that to happen more than me. Pred 2 would be the one that would be left out and I'm hoping will do the other two one day. I've learned with NECA never believe nothing can't happen. If it were up to me you would get all the Aliens and preds except AVP Preds. I hate those but would still have fun sculpting them anyway. I love Predator 2 but it would cost so much now days and when I look at the McFarlane piece all I can do is shake my head and think what could have been. I would just love do make new ones and I bet they will still sell very well. Fingers crossed you'll see more from us one day.
Why would a predator 2 cost so much more to make? , if you get to do the queen, i'll be more than happy, and could be satisfled, even if they don't do the rest, but i can dream, they will make all the alien and predators some day.i'm glad they have you working for them, because your a big fan of alien and predators like all of us here.

Oh yeah, trust me I'm gonna buy these guys like crazy. I already have 14 on order and will probably get at least up to 20 of them. Hell, I own 18 of the classic Alien.

Also too, I don't know if you saw my question awhile back, but you said you had wished you had more time to work on the original Alien. What would you have wanted to change, or "improve" upon him if you were given more time?

It needs one more spine spike on the back. the spikes on the thing under the head need to be thinner. The feet need to be more consistent with each other. I should have went ahead and sculpted in the detail under the dome even though in the movie it's painted on too. I was scared China would make that look cheap and they did. I should have put a small texture under the dome and it would have looked fogged up with out paint. I wanted it to be perfect but I can remember thinking holy crap I have to finish and rushed just a bit at the end. That happens on most figures. All in all I love the figure and am happy to see it get made. I think the Alien in the first movie didn't need artist made up **** at all. I think Giger gave the world something great and I wanted to do justice.

I wish we would make this piece 14 inchs too. Call the boss man and say give it to me now.
i would. but, we both know it won't change a damn thing unless pretty much everyone else on this message board does the same.
it's not that i have a specific problem with NECA producing 18" scale figures, the problem is that it's at the exclusion of 12" scale.
i can see making 18" special editions of figures that sell well in smaller scales, but they just don't fit in my collection.
so, when you make aliens that look far better than figures that HT makes for 3x the price, but aren't to scale with anything else i own, i feel like im between a rock and a hard place.
again, could be just me. nobody else really seems to have that issue on here.
What the heck was up with the orange? Should have never been shipped but you know who only really cared about his sports figures. The rest of his workers were like WTF. The prototype looked so nice. Just another example of China tricks. Heck now that I think about it the Pred 1 paint was something that made me want to throw up.
you might not know what a huge relief it is to hear that some of the people who create the figures i buy share my nerd rage over stuff like that.
i always used to picture Todd sitting on a pile of money and laughing maniacally down at my tear-soaked toy collection.
so, yeah, that's good to hear.

Why would a predator 2 cost so much more to make? , if you get to do the queen, i'll be more than happy, and could be satisfled, even if they don't do the rest, but i can dream, they will make all the alien and predators some day.i'm glad they have you working for them, because your a big fan of alien and predators like all of us here.

Pred 2 has more pieces than Pred 1 and would cost a lot more to paint it right. I love Pred 2 and hope we do make it one day. I'm a huge fan of Alien and Predator and these are the guys that made me want to get into sculpting toys in the first place.

Pred 2 has more pieces than Pred 1 and would cost a lot more to paint it right. I love Pred 2 and hope we do make it one day. I'm a huge fan of Alien and Predator and these are the guys that made me want to get into sculpting toys in the first place.
When will we get more news on the new terminator figure and see some pictures ? can't wait, you done a super great job on conan with arnolds likeness, it's deadon, .

When will we get more news on the new terminator figure and see some pictures ? can't wait, you done a super great job on conan with arnolds likeness, it's deadon, .

Thanks and Jason had his hands the pit fighter and helped bring the face to life. I sent the Terminator in the other day and everybody seems to think it's better than the Conan. Not sure when the company will let the cat out of the bag but I'm so looking forward to seeing this piece get made. I love Terminator 1 and 2 and heck 3 isn't bad either. I've got the cast right here in front of me and I'm looking at it and thinking hell yeah.

Back