NECA aliens in store pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT already stated that they will unveil their version of the Giger alien this year, but I doubt NECA will do any more figures based on characters from the first movie. Hopefully they will continue to do more aliens though.

I'm soooo getting one of these guys! There even better than I thought!!

Thanks for sharing!

Bri :D

Thanks very much for the pics, are excellent to imagine the beautiful figure !!! --- You must try to sell us some of this warriors in cheap price from china =p ---

where's a good site to get these by the case? no sense in getting just 1.

Re: share more

0mb43pdk.jpg

I like the 'blue one'. Looks like the brown one is just too much paint added by accident. It blends better on the 'normal' one.

I like the 'blue one'. Looks like the brown one is just too much paint added by accident. It blends better on the 'normal' one.

These are great! One last request. No big deal if you can do it. Can you post some more shots of the blue one. I am on the fence with getting the blue vs the brown. Thanks for you Help!!!!!!

:banana
hope you like it !
there's a real dark picture …… and a funny one
sorry for the same old pose

bwiuga89.jpg

0mb43pdk.jpg

These are great! One last request. No big deal if you can't do it. Can you post some more shots of the blue one. I am on the fence with getting the blue vs the brown and would like to place an order online by tomorrow. Thanks for you Help!!!!!!

Hey DARK-SIDE, I wanted to ask, for the different color aliens does it look like for the brown one they just took a blue one and added extra brown paint, or does it look like they both have thier own seperate and distinct paint applications?

The reason I ask is if because the brown one is just a blue one with added brown paint, that extra layer of paint may cover up texture and details. For example in the head, does it look like the brown one has any loss of detail in the sculpting and texture compared to the blue one, that possibly has less paint? Or does the blue one have just as much paint, but just in a blue color?

the brown version = blue version add some more brown paint,it's not totally brown as the warrior alien in ALIEN4

Back