NECA aliens in store pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
China Predator fans and alien fans would love to see new figures from NECA,but the paint job is a problem …… and in 2008,AVPR、conan、GIGER ALIEN is fine,but wth happened to stuntman mike figure??look at his face .
I bought four 18" Giger alien,and I want to see the 14-16" AVPR alien,they are too cool to pass ……
I used to love McF figures,but the old ones' price too high in china.now I love NECA more than McF.

Stunt man Mike was a real mess and thats what can happen with figures and we hate it when it does. I wish we were doing the AVP stuff bigger but I don't think there are any plans at this time.

You guys need to work on this paint issue. Its is, and has always been your achillies heal. .

Hi Kyle! First off, I wanted to say thank you for the best Alien figures ever made, and that these figures are a dream come true for me, and what I have always wanted. The skill and dedication you put into these guys is remarkable and greatly appreciated.

I did have a question about the Warrior Alien though, will both paint variants be released at the same time? Like an even case pack of both colors? Or if not, how will they be released? I want to be sure I can get both of these amazing figures.

Thanks! :)

Thanks about the sculptures we do and believe me it takes so much time and lots of study. There is a reason so many just do the artist take on Alien. I look at what I did and think it looks really good and is really close but I wish I would have gotten about one more week to get everything the way I wanted to. I'm not sure what is happening with the two Aliens figures. I do know I really liked the brown the best but the other guys liked the blue a lot. The blue is nice but the brown is what the real things were like.

You guys need to work on this paint issue. Its is, and has always been your achillies heal. .

Yes sometimes the paint can suck and I can tell you nightmare stories. You should have seen the Alien when the first test shot come over. I wanted to cry. If you want you can go over to China and crack the whip and see if things will change. I feel lucky the stuff is as good as it is.
About the Mcfarlane Alien's dome. I sculpted that too and no way is it better than the NECA one. The only thing that might be better is the front slants back a little closer to the head and looks good from the side. From the front the McFarlane shape is way off and China ran a clear rod straite into the skull. That is why the back is painted in the front and the skull isn't seen at all and messes up the whole look of the Alien. I remember the chin was way too thin and Craig added teeth that aren't even in the movie. Cool you love it but it wasn't even close to being my best work. It is more of what HT is doing and giving fans artist takes instead of a more movie accurate figure which most I think will want.

Thanks about the sculptures we do and believe me it takes so much time and lots of study. There is a reason so many just do the artist take on Alien. I look at what I did and think it looks really good and is really close but I wish I would have gotten about one more week to get everything the way I wanted to. I'm not sure what is happening with the two Aliens figures. I do know I really liked the brown the best but the other guys liked the blue a lot. The blue is nice but the brown is what the real things were like.

Just out of curiosity, what would you have wanted to tweak on the Alien if you were given all the time you needed?

Also, I have a case of the Warrior Aliens on pre-order, so I'm sure I'll get at least one brown one! I hope! :D (I prefer the brown coloration as well)

BTW
when will we see the new Jason 18" figure??
I've been told dec 2008.
But now it is 2009 ……
haha

We need more pics guys!

Kyle, can you post some pics of the WIP sculpts of the Aliens figure?
It's always cool to see the whole process!

Yeah I'd love to see some in progress sculpt pics of all Alien stuff...and any Terminator details if possible...Toyfair is so far away...

upload 3 new pix with day light !
you can see this is a cool alien.
a must have alien.
woo hoo ,I'll get 2 !!!:banana

Already ordered a couple for me and a couple for a friend. Looks nice in normal daylight.

upload 3 new pix with day light !
you can see this is a cool alien.
a must have alien.
woo hoo ,I'll get 2 !!!:banana

It looks amazing. I still like the brown color more, but the blue tint is really growing on me too.

Man, the head looks just like the prop. Outstanding....

At least the design it`s more accurate and better than hot toys warrior. My favourite aliens warrior is the sideshow diorama, its beautiful !!

Why? Its true. The HT Aliens figure sucks. I think the sculpt is nice, but the entire thing is a stupid piece of crap.

it' up to to personal preference, but you out of all people should know, when things like that get said, threads start heading off topic and I just wanna keep this thread strictly about the Neca Aliens since I'm still deciding whether to pick this up or not

Back