NECA aliens in store pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES!!

Thanks Kyle. Glad to know that there is a brown version out there.

And I'm with you on the Queen Alien...I'm hoping they let you do it and all the other versions of the Alien.

If you need some back up...just show the guys in charge this thread. We'll let them know how much we want a Queen and more Aliens from ya!

I would love very much to do all the Aliens and more. The Hicks figure from Mcfarlane was a big let down for me and many others. The boss man told me the Aliens figures have sold very well. The Wolf has done well but it cost so much to make that he doesn't want to make more and I just hope he will change his mind because I've been on him to do at least the first Predator and if it was up to me we would do Pred 2 and the elder.

I know lots of people like the Mcfarlane Queen but I for one want what I saw in the movie. It's cool guys seem to really like the Mcfarlane alien stuff but for us guys that sculpted it we knew it wasn't the best effort that we could have put on the figures. They were done with speed and the attitude was most people will not know the difference. Funny to me guys like CelitcP like what I did on the Alien 7 years ago and it's way off compared to the new Alien figure. Don't get me wrong the Mtoys alien is a really cool figure but no way does it look like what you see in the movie. I guess some people like the artist take and thats fine but reading messages on here makes me think most want something closer to what they saw in the movie.

If guys only knew what hell it is to get China to give you the figure you sent them. For example the Alien's jaw should be more forward than it is and by having it moved back to where it is now makes the mouth not close more than it does. This also makes it look like it has a bit of an overbite and that pisses me off because I love the way it seems to have a small underbite in the movie and this helps it look more scary. The first test shots they sent had the dome coming all the way down over the upper lips. the dome is close to what I did but still needs to hug the front of the skull a little more. The China thing is harder than it ever has been and the cost is making it harder and harder to do the figures we would do in a heartbeat 4 years ago.

I got my fingers crossed the Queen will be made and maybe HT will do a really cool one too. I think back to 25 or even 30 years ago and it really is a dream to see such great figures being made now days.

i like the mcfarlane queen just fine. i'd rather neca make 1/6 versions of their figures than anything else.
the HT alien is inexcusable, and neca knows how to do great sculpts. so, let's get that fixed first.

Aliens is my favorite all time movie and I want the queen the way I saw it and I bet others would buy the figure again if we made a new one. I like the HT's Aliens figure but it's a lot like the McFarlane queen to me. More of an artist take really. It would be cool to do our figure in scale with HT but the boss man has to say OK first.

Kids these days. :rolleyes:

Pull you panties outta your crack and learn to take a joke.

You're a moron.

See? Take a joke!!! What indication was there that, that was a joke? This is a joke...

"Special" humor! ;)

Not "Special humor! :rolleyes:

And then you try and throw something stupid like "Kids cant take a joke! lololol!'' When, you dont seem to realize, that on the internet, I cant hear you type. That looks like an insult. Eh? Eh? You get it now? If you're joking, you use a smiley! :D, if you're being insulting, you use :rolleyes:.

This concludes our broadcast day.....CLICK! :banana

I would love very much to do all the Aliens and more. The Hicks figure from Mcfarlane was a big let down for me and many others. The boss man told me the Aliens figures have sold very well. The Wolf has done well but it cost so much to make that he doesn't want to make more and I just hope he will change his mind because I've been on him to do at least the first Predator and if it was up to me we would do Pred 2 and the elder.

I know lots of people like the Mcfarlane Queen but I for one want what I saw in the movie. It's cool guys seem to really like the Mcfarlane alien stuff but for us guys that sculpted it we knew it wasn't the best effort that we could have put on the figures. They were done with speed and the attitude was most people will not know the difference. Funny to me guys like CelitcP like what I did on the Alien 7 years ago and it's way off compared to the new Alien figure. .

The thing about THAT McF Alien, is that it looks well....good. The new Alien, has some issues that really turned me off from it. Now they may all be accurate, but those feet, the dome, just to me, ruined it. I know what the costume looks like, but there are things on that suit that only look good when in the shadow. Hence why the McF Alien, to me, is an all around cooler figure. It represents the Alien in the best way. Its inhuman looking, skinny, maybe a bit too feral, but still works. Everything looks...well...real.

The new Alien looks a bit too much like a man in a suit. Like the Medicom. And that to me...is kinda blah.

Hi Kyle!

It's so cool to see you finally adding a post here...miss your input from other boards...I just have a nagging issue for you...I heard NECA now have the Terminator licence...is it for T1 or T2?

Will it be just figures of Arnold or will there be a T-1000?

It must feel cool to finally revise that MM4 sculpt.

Thanks for dropping by,hope you'll add more to the board with time.

The thing about THAT McF Alien, is that it looks well....good. The new Alien, has some issues that really turned me off from it. Now they may all be accurate, but those feet, the dome, just to me, ruined it. I know what the costume looks like, but there are things on that suit that only look good when in the shadow. Hence why the McF Alien, to me, is an all around cooler figure. It represents the Alien in the best way. Its inhuman looking, skinny, maybe a bit too feral, but still works. Everything looks...well...real.

The new Alien looks a bit too much like a man in a suit. Like the Medicom. And that to me...is kinda blah.

I hear ya on this and thats why Mcfarlane wanted us to do his take on the Alien. For guys like me that was alive and saw the movie when it came out love what Giger did and I think the feet look fine. The Mcfarlane feet are more comic book like and I would say they do look cool. Giger himself didn't like what my friend Craig did to the lower body on the Mctoys Alien. I would also say the Alien is more human looking and after all it came out of a human. In many cases you would want to change things like the Alien AVP aliens have Tom Woodruff in the suit and it looks short and more man in a suit like and needs to be changed. The Alien in the first movie had a guy in the suit that looked almost like an alien himself. It's cool you can have both and pic what you like better. I've always loved the way the Alien looked and have always wanted a figure to best look like the real thing. I think the NECA figure is as close as it gets and the Medicom figure to me is a great figure. I do understand why some would want to tweak it some but for some of us we rather have what we saw and loved in the movie. All in all I do like the McFarlane alien a lot but one thing that I think really does suck on the figure is the hands. Never in the movie did the hands look like the thing was being shocked to death. LOL.

Hi Kyle!

It's so cool to see you finally adding a post here...miss your input from other boards...I just have a nagging issue for you...I heard NECA now have the Terminator licence...is it for T1 or T2?

Will it be just figures of Arnold or will there be a T-1000?

It must feel cool to finally revise that MM4 sculpt.

Thanks for dropping by,hope you'll add more to the board with time.

I don't think I can say what it is at this time but I will say I'm trying like hell to make the face look great. I love the new SS figure that is coming out and it has such a great Arnold face on it. I will say fans of the Terminator will love this new figure we are making and I've been on Randy to do this for a long time. It came out of nowhere and I would say last month I went home for thanksgiving with a big smile on my face. Terminator RULES.

I would love to see us do TI and T2. I think the T-1000 would be great.

The Wolf has done well but it cost so much to make that he doesn't want to make more and I just hope he will change his mind because I've been on him to do at least the first Predator and if it was up to me we would do Pred 2 and the elder.

Are you the same guy from that issue of Toyfare from last year talking about the NECA AVP:R figs? From that interview and the thousand Wolf figs that came out, I was really hoping we'd see an original Pred from you guys some day. I hope it happens

Are you the same guy from that issue of Toyfare from last year talking about the NECA AVP:R figs? From that interview and the thousand Wolf figs that came out, I was really hoping we'd see an original Pred from you guys some day. I hope it happens

Believe me I want the Predator more than any other figure. The boss man said it will cost too much and take too long to sculpt. He wants to keep the price down at the 40 dollar mark when I would say put it at the 50 dollar mark. I'm not going to give up on it and fingers crossed it will happen one day. Man oh man just thinking of the Predator at 18 inchs would be great. I really like the new HT Predator but for me the legs are still just too skinny. I will pick one up but wish the body look more like it does in the movie. Ours would look more Kevin Peter Hall like with the body.

I know lots of people like the Mcfarlane Queen but I for one want what I saw in the movie. It's cool guys seem to really like the Mcfarlane alien stuff but for us guys that sculpted it we knew it wasn't the best effort that we could have put on the figures. They were done with speed and the attitude was most people will not know the difference. Funny to me guys like CelitcP like what I did on the Alien 7 years ago and it's way off compared to the new Alien figure. Don't get me wrong the Mtoys alien is a really cool figure but no way does it look like what you see in the movie. I guess some people like the artist take and thats fine but reading messages on here makes me think most want something closer to what they saw in the movie.

If guys only knew what hell it is to get China to give you the figure you sent them. For example the Alien's jaw should be more forward than it is and by having it moved back to where it is now makes the mouth not close more than it does. This also makes it look like it has a bit of an overbite and that pisses me off because I love the way it seems to have a small underbite in the movie and this helps it look more scary. The first test shots they sent had the dome coming all the way down over the upper lips. the dome is close to what I did but still needs to hug the front of the skull a little more. The China thing is harder than it ever has been and the cost is making it harder and harder to do the figures we would do in a heartbeat 4 years ago.

I got my fingers crossed the Queen will be made and maybe HT will do a really cool one too. I think back to 25 or even 30 years ago and it really is a dream to see such great figures being made now days.

If those three figures happened (with good articulation), I'd be all over them, ESPECIALLY the Elder.

Believe me I want the Predator more than any other figure. The boss man said it will cost too much and take too long to sculpt. He wants to keep the price down at the 40 dollar mark when I would say put it at the 50 dollar mark. I'm not going to give up on it and fingers crossed it will happen one day. Man oh man just thinking of the Predator at 18 inchs would be great. I really like the new HT Predator but for me the legs are still just too skinny. I will pick one up but wish the body look more like it does in the movie. Ours would look more Kevin Peter Hall like with the body. I only hope we could get China to get the paint job like the HT's figure. The paint looks really nice on that figure.

I forgot to say yes I'm that same guy you read about.

I hear ya on this and thats why Mcfarlane wanted us to do his take on the Alien. For guys like me that was alive and saw the movie when it came out love what Giger did and I think the feet look fine. The Mcfarlane feet are more comic book like and I would say they do look cool. Giger himself didn't like what my friend Craig did to the lower body on the Mctoys Alien. I would also say the Alien is more human looking and after all it came out of a human. In many cases you would want to change things like the Alien AVP aliens have Tom Woodruff in the suit and it looks short and more man in a suit like and needs to be changed. The Alien in the first movie had a guy in the suit that looked almost like an alien himself. It's cool you can have both and pic what you like better. I've always loved the way the Alien looked and have always wanted a figure to best look like the real thing. I think the NECA figure is as close as it gets and the Medicom figure to me is a great figure. I do understand why some would want to tweak it some but for some of us we rather have what we saw and loved in the movie. All in all I do like the McFarlane alien a lot but one thing that I think really does suck on the figure is the hands. Never in the movie did the hands look like the thing was being shocked to death. LOL.

Yes, the hands were kinda funky.

And I dont like the lower half as much. But the head, to me, is perfect. The dome man....gotta get that dome! :banana

I forgot to say yes I'm that same guy you read about.

oh kool, I just re-read that article last week too. Good to know there's sculptors who actually have passion for the toys they sculpt. Well, good luck to you to get "the man" to approve P1, you have my support anyway I can help to get that done:duff

I remember you said you were doing sports picks stuff too back then, any particular NFL ones you did that you could share? That's the only TMP line I really cared about anyway

You're a moron.

See? Take a joke!!! What indication was there that, that was a joke? This is a joke...

"Special" humor! ;)

Not "Special humor! :rolleyes:

And then you try and throw something stupid like "Kids cant take a joke! lololol!'' When, you dont seem to realize, that on the internet, I cant hear you type. That looks like an insult. Eh? Eh? You get it now? If you're joking, you use a smiley! :D, if you're being insulting, you use :rolleyes:.

This concludes our broadcast day.....CLICK! :banana

Does your mom know you're online this late? :rotfl

Oh..wait...I meant :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hi Kyle! First off, I wanted to say thank you for the best Alien figures ever made, and that these figures are a dream come true for me, and what I have always wanted. The skill and dedication you put into these guys is remarkable and greatly appreciated.

I did have a question about the Warrior Alien though, will both paint variants be released at the same time? Like an even case pack of both colors? Or if not, how will they be released? I want to be sure I can get both of these amazing figures.

Thanks! :)

That`s truth, the neca`s aliens are the most accurate aliens design ever made, only the a.e.f designs and maybe halcyon make a similar thing, even hot toys make their own aliens with different body and details, that it`s not the original designs. Congratulations friend I will buy at least 10 of this new aliens warrior - WE WANT AN ALIEN QUEEN WITH EGG CHAMBER BOXSET =)

China Predator fans and alien fans would love to see new figures from NECA,but the paint job is a problem …… and in 2008,AVPR、conan、GIGER ALIEN is fine,but wth happened to stuntman mike figure??look at his face .
I bought four 18" Giger alien,and I want to see the 14-16" AVPR alien,they are too cool to pass ……
I used to love McF figures,but the old ones' price too high in china.now I love NECA more than McF.

Back