NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
_RDD9034.jpg

Are we going to have the Powerloader before we have an appropriate Ripley figure to put inside it?

That '79 wave still isn't out yet let alone have we had any preorder up for the Aliens version of Ripley and the torn in half Bishop. Meanwhile the Powerloader is scheduled for July according to BBTS

Are we going to have the Powerloader before we have an appropriate Ripley figure to put inside it?

Randy said on twitter that they were waiting for the '79 wave to get closer to release before soliciting the '86 wave, so...most likely, yeah.

Hmmm, well, OK then. Seems like not the best strategy though - won't matter to me, I'll buy them whenever I can - but for casual buyers surely you want the vehicle and the 'pilot' on shelves at the same time. Unless the Loader gets delayed, which I'm kind of anticipating anyway, it seems to be the story of this whole line so far.

It is now confirmed that the egg pack is coming in July/ August along with the Powerloader and Aliens series 5. My wallet is going to get destroyed that month. But I will be happy.

Attachments

• neca.JPG
    neca.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 759
Back