NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might have to get an extra set to display in the box :lol

CFpAn1tWoAA0GpF.jpg large.jpg

I’m not sure when they will be up for pre order but a lot of people are asking for a release date so we should know soon.

And I agree a-dev. Outside of the Aliens display I want a bunch of closed eggs to go with Kane and Dallas. I doubt we’ll get the eggs from Alien but these will do fine.

Yeah I hope the AvP pack alien and the genocide alien hold up better than their originals. Hopefully they will use a good factory like with the dog and queen.

Could be better to be honest but I'll take it.

If there's a likeness behind that paint I'm not really seeing it and I think the hair might be a bit too high on top. However, I've always said I would take a generic sculpt Ripley as long as the proportions and outfit were correct and this will do the job nicely.

Last edited:
Love how they made her body just like the movie....not appealing!! Not the best head sculpt but I will take it!! Looking forward to adding this to my MOC Neca collection!!

I absolutely love this Aliens Ripley. I think Neca nailed the likeness this time. Sure buy from me. Have the queen. Now need the egg pack, Powerloader and this Ripley :)

I absolutely love this Aliens Ripley. I think Neca nailed the likeness this time. Sure buy from me. Have the queen. Now need the egg pack, Powerloader and this Ripley :)

I think the likeness is fairly generic. Fail, NECA!

The diaper sucks, but pose-ability without visible hard joints is tough to pull off. I won't judge too harshly.

The sculpt is not perfect, but at that scale how can it be? As if the sculpt itself isn't hard enough to nail, applying paint (which adds its own layer of thickness) limits what can be expected. Dutch was the anomaly of great sculpt and little paint required (as it was cast in the correct skin tone), not a realistic 'standard'.

Overall, it is instantly recognizable and is 'good enough' for its price point. I'll be pre-ordering the instant it is available.

Back