NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The neca queen alien seems like it's sold out everywhere except eBay! Any chance of it being released again with Ripley and the loader coming out?

Attachments

• frankfurt_17.jpg
    frankfurt_17.jpg
    402.8 KB · Views: 673
  • frankfurt_16.jpg
    frankfurt_16.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 644
Hi guys, I'm kinda new in theses forums and i too love the ALIEN series. Those pictures from the museum are amazing. I wish i could see them in person.

I wish HT make a V2 of theor Alien lineup also. here's a photo i took of my NECA Dog Alien with the celtic pred.

dogpred.jpg

Hi guys, I'm kinda new in theses forums and i too love the ALIEN series. Those pictures from the museum are amazing. I wish i could see them in person.

I wish HT make a V2 of theor Alien lineup also. here's a photo i took of my NECA Dog Alien with the celtic pred.

View attachment 185074

Man that is one surreal image full of mother and child creepiness. Would only get creepier if you had the right arm actually supporting/cradling the beast.

Or heck, with the dead grid there, its almost like he killed the parents and is steeling the baby! GAH! Stuff of nightmares (at least to parents).

Sorry if I missed what you were going for there. Struck me as pretty artsy though :monkey3

Last edited:
Just got the queen today! In what order do the spikes go in her back? There are three different sizes? Thanks!

Back