NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That isolation alien is fantastic! I didnt expect them to change its face.

I cant wait to see the tail if its going to be super long like in the game! Also Randy said on twitter that it will probably have the same stand that the dog alien had.

16520628813_1ca5abd9a8_b.jpg

blasphemy! that kick does not fit into alien canon. i went back and watched all four movies + 2 avp ones, the alien never makes that move

The dog alien is probably one of the best figures neca has ever made imo. The sculpt and articulation are fantastic.

thanks guys, i got it last week and it's pretty sweet for the price! great articulation and the paint is pretty good too!
i'm impressed!

You have to remember that there were many different props used
no we don't, or your next endoskeleton is made of metal paper as the smashed one in the end of the movie, and predators should be midgets like KPH's one-armed stunt in P2, and alien queen should come only from head to torso instead of a full body unable to stand actually.
oh wait... 1/6 predators are already midgets, well we have to remember that there were many different props used :D

Back