NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Freezer

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have not found an equal discussion

Tankman please... ALIEN 3!!! :gah:

21jao7t.jpg

28cj0w1.jpg

This is the only Dog Alien needed. It's from the same molds as that puppet.
DSC00863.jpg

Yes indeed!
We need Kyle to take on the rest of the aliens and also tweak the Giger alien and release the Aliens warrior in 18" glory!

I really hope we have a NECA Alien revolution like we are with the Predators right now..

Maybe when Prometheus comes out, NECA will go back and start over with the Alien franchise. :pray:

Absolutely must do:

Alien Queen - Aliens (12")
Dog Alien - Alien 3 (7")
New Warrior - Alien resurrection (7")
Newborn - Alien resurrection (7")
Alien warrior - AvP (7")

I'd also like to see a toy in 1:1 scale of the first chestburster (rubber and internal wire inside the tail).

Absolute must. Give us the Doggy, the 'Resurrection' Warrior, and perhaps scale one/some/all of these up to 1/4 :D. At least the 'Aliens' Warrior, which is already out in 7".

As for the Queen, I'd say 7" scale is the most reasonable size (like what McFarlane used). Only more accurate, of course.

For a possible dog alien... I like the hip joint and chest. For arms and legs rather than the new predator:

4343049188_07a8114e05.jpg

I hate the joints of this pred hound:

neca-predator-series-3-predator-hound.jpg

Personally, I have way too many Alien4 warriors and I'd love more from Aliens and Alien3. I would just love to have more of the human characters from those films as well.

Personally, I have way too many Alien4 warriors and I'd love more from Aliens and Alien3. I would just love to have more of the human characters from those films as well.
don't count on NECA to do them. all they're gonna make is the creatures. that said, i don't really care about having figures of the humans. the only ones i'd buy are those W.Y. hazmat/commando troopers from A3.

file.php

and yeah, Bishop looks pretty cool with those goggles.

I wouldn't mind having Ron Pearlman's Alien4 character as a figure, or any of the Colonial Marines. The Alien3 troopers would be badass though. Hmmm.....

Ironic that I found this thread right after ordering the NECA Aliens figure. I really want more alien figures, particularly the Resurrection warrior, redone by NECA with their current level of sculpting. The alien that came in the 2 pack last year was fine, but some updating to the articulation in particular would be awesome.

The McFarlane stuff was passable for the time it was made, but we seriously need re-do's on all the Xenomorphs at this point.

On the (somewhat) plus side, when I asked NECA is the Alien from AvP:R came out with the Wolfs that have been hitting Toys R Us, they made it sound like the Alien would possibly be getting re-released sometime in the future as well, which will help with some army building.

Back