NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG i must this all.Neca have been out doing them selfs as of late.

And their quality control is getting better and better. The newest Pred and Dutch figures are nearly flawless. The paint apps, plastic molding, etc., everything they are putting out looks fantastic.

I concur. I was slagging them off in the Predator thread but I intended that for LOLZ. My main feelings towards NECA at the moment are extremely positive, not just with everything they're putting out which is stuff we've dreamed about for so many years, but also how informative they are to their fans on Twitter. They're proving to be the Ultimate Badasses these past few years.

It's worth mentioning these tweets as well:

[Q] "have you been in touch with Al Matthews, Janet Goldstein or Mark Rolston over ALIENS?"

[A] "not yet, the Series is planned out into Series 4 so there is no immediate need or urgency. We have some great ones coming"

This answer gives a different impression than what they gave the other day talking about getting Al Matthew's likeness.

Other than Bishop I'd say most of those series will be Hicks, Hudson and Alien variants - if I were to guess. However I'm still hopeful for more USCMs. They'll just want to stretch this line out a bit as they've done with Predator.

I wonder... Since the Predator line will get the trophy wall based of of its sales success. Will the Alien line get the diorama from Toyfair if its success is matched? Cause that would make for one bad *** scene!

I wonder... Since the Predator line will get the trophy wall based of of its sales success. Will the Alien line get the diorama from Toyfair if its success is matched? Cause that would make for one bad *** scene!

Wow no , a trophy wall for 80 $. A Hadeys hope dio will be around 200$
Reverend on the these forums can make u one though

Again 80$ for a small trophy wall , there's no way it would be under 150$ and they are so worried about losing money on many projects its not even a phantom dream

Again 80$ for a small trophy wall , there's no way it would be under 150$ and they are so worried about losing money on many projects its not even a phantom dream

I think its possible. They said large scale figures were a no a few years ago, now we are getting 1/4 figures aswell as a queen for the Aliens line. I wish Neca was this dedicated years ago during te Gears of War line, we may have gotten a Berserker!

Not that impressed with the packaged shot of the Alien Warrior; I'll have to wait to see in-hand pics (or to come across it in person). From what I can tell, the paint apps arond the teeth and mouth are on the sloppy side. This was also the case with the first Warrior they did a few years back but the quality varied from piece to piece and I managed to find one that was solid.
I might grab one or two of the brown ones if they look good enough, then get two or three of the inevitable blue ones since I prefer that color scheme.

Having that said, the Marines look FAN-FUGGIN'-TASTIC. I'm absolutely blown away by the paint, the accessory count, the articulation, and how clean they look. My LCS has increased the prices of NECA figures to $20 but I'd be willing to pay that amount for these beauties. With the exception of the Alien (but we've only seen one shot so far) this is shaping up to be an amazing line. Seeing as no other company is tackling the second movie right now, I'm ecstatic that NECA's knocking these out of the park. I really hope they put out a few 18" figures because if the 7" ones look this good, imagine what they'd look like blown-up to a larger scale.

Depending on the success of this line I would love to see them scaled down to 4 inches like the did with their gears of war line. Then they could offer the dropship and APC

Depending on the success of this line I would love to see them scaled down to 4 inches like the did with their gears of war line. Then they could offer the dropship and APC

I'd be up for some small scale figures! Would be nice to get a Queen Hive diorama!

Very cool that they make Bishop. I hope they have the likeness, generic headsculpts are boring.

I hope the price falling for the trophy wall. Its cool that Neca make this, but 60 dollars are too much for a wall(they skulls are not included). Its pvc or resin, not expensive materials.

I dont think that Neca sells many exenplares with this price (to make more dios in the future).

The marines looks good, the camo pattern on the pants looks a way better than on the Dutch figures.

@a-dev, yes some thins are positive for Neca , but its a shame, that they dont answer messages.Why they have a costumer service mailadress ?

Rider, NECA's twitter page is the best for questions and comments. Randy, although very selective sometimes, answers fans pretty frequently.

Back