NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont speach about there Twitter page. They have a costumer service email adress(on there homepage) and they NEVER answer. A friend of me have a missing hand on his 1/4 Predator and they dont answer any mail of him.

That is not a good service and not profesionell.
Some people have already complained about the customer service at twitter.

I dont speach about there Twitter page. They have a costumer service email adress(on there homepage) and they NEVER answer. A friend of me have a missing hand on his 1/4 Predator and they dont answer any mail of him.

I am sorry your friend is getting the Hot Toy/Enterbay treatment ;) :rotfl

On topic: I have waited 11years for this line and I am super pumped that's it almost here. :lecture

Have the first series PO'ed. And, I will be that ******* in my area that buys up the Aliens. I want a nice diorama set up for a bug hunt. Can't wait for series 2 and th Blue Warrior Alien.

I do have a question though. I was playing Alien Colonial Marines today, and wondered, Are the characters (Marines) off limits to Neca, or can we get some EU Marines from the game aswell as the Movie?

Have the first series PO'ed. And, I will be that ******* in my area that buys up the Aliens. I want a nice diorama set up for a bug hunt. Can't wait for series 2 and th Blue Warrior Alien.

I do have a question though. I was playing Alien Colonial Marines today, and wondered, Are the characters (Marines) off limits to Neca, or can we get some EU Marines from the game aswell as the Movie?

Nothing seems outside the realm of possibility with NECA if the line sells well - speaking from the Lost Hunters, Kenner homage and Dead End Predators. I'd think it's almost a high probability since the property should be cheap to license from it's very poor performance and they seem to be having trouble (and/or lack of interest) getting any talent likeness rights from the USCM actors.

....they're not gonna be making any marines from that POS disappointment of a game. The Dead End predators would sell better than those.

The E3 Demo was the best part of the game..and none of it was in the final release. Yet another franchise ruined by Gearbox.

The E3 Demo was the best part of the game..and none of it was in the final release. Yet another franchise ruined by Gearbox.

Colonial Marines was pretty dissapointing, best aliens game so far is still AvP2, I used to dominate online haha.

So when's NECA releasing details of the next marine?? Take bets on who it is. *****meyer maybe lol

The game was not all I had dreamed it would be, but I didn't hate it. It actually was a lot better after the updates and I look forward to the campaign update via DLC later this year. Hopefully they can salvage some of the story...

Colonial Marines was pretty dissapointing, best aliens game so far is still AvP2, I used to dominate online haha.

So when's NECA releasing details of the next marine?? Take bets on who it is. *****meyer maybe lol

AvP2 is still the king. True that. As for final word on the series 2 marine, I'm pretty sure they say SDCC will have the announcement.

Neca doesn't sell costumes. :slap

I was missing a foot from my 1/4 Endo and they sent me two replacements right away.

Back