NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After the release of the Cameron styled Alien (series 1) and the original Giger styled Alien (series 2), all I care about are the human figures. Each to his own, but im baffled by the pervasive anti-human sentiment that exists in the collector community. As long as the humans are interesting design-wise, Im all about some well done human figures. There is a real shortage out there. Cant wait for more marines. Bring on Vas!!

After the release of the Cameron styled Alien (series 1) and the original Giger styled Alien (series 2), all I care about are the human figures. Each to his own, but im baffled by the pervasive anti-human sentiment that exists in the collector community. As long as the humans are interesting design-wise, Im all about some well done human figures. There is a real shortage out there. Cant wait for more marines. Bring on Vas!!

I prefer robots and heavily armored figures on the whole.. but if Neca ever make a 1:4 Vasquez with the M56 Smart Gun.. that would be an instant order!.. "LET'S ROCK!"
:rock

Yea seriously, how can you not want pvt. Hudson? In all his 'game over man!' glory?

Agreed, I want all of the characters from these movies (human and Alien). Geez, I even wouldn't mind a select few hiumans from Alien3 and Ressurection

A hive of Aliens is cool and all but its that much better when you've got a squad of marines to do battle with them. That one McFarlane Hicks figure excepted I'd really gotten sick of having nothing but Aliens.

A hive of Aliens is cool and all but its that much better when you've got a squad of marines to do battle with them. That one McFarlane Hicks figure excepted I'd really gotten sick of having nothing but Aliens.

100% agreement. I have shelves full of aliens. Entire shelves. Its been done and the cool factor has subsided considerably. I want new figures and human characters that have previously never been available. When I buy the aliens it will be 1 part growing the already fairly big hive (yaaawn) and 1 part doing my share to ensure the entire line makes money, so that hopefully more marines will follow.

100% agreement. I have shelves full of aliens. Entire shelves. Its been done and the cool factor has subsided considerably. I want new figures and human characters that have previously never been available. When I buy the aliens it will be 1 part growing the already fairly big hive (yaaawn) and 1 part doing my share to ensure the entire line makes money, so that hopefully more marines will follow.

:clap:goodpost:

Definitely still buying the Aliens especially since the new ones look like the best ones yet plus they're introducing those cool battle-damaged ones. And with the new properly scaled eggs and those superbly sculpted new facehuggers and the Queen to follow (in 2014 probably) we're really definitively covered with the Aliens now. I'll be buying it all.

But marines, at long last, is the main course for me. I'll buy every squad member they make and every variant of each.

Might also buy the Diamond Select vehicles depending on what they turn out like, to really get myself a comprehensive Aliens collection.

I really can't wait to see the updated Classic Alien, I hope his head can tilt all the way back for "crawling" poses like how the Warrior Aliens can. I look foward to see how many iconic poses I can put it in!

They also said they have the Aliens line planned out up to series 4. Looks like we may be getting the Dog/Ox Alien!

It's worth mentioning these tweets as well:

[Q] "have you been in touch with Al Matthews, Janet Goldstein or Mark Rolston over ALIENS?"

[A] "not yet, the Series is planned out into Series 4 so there is no immediate need or urgency. We have some great ones coming"

This answer gives a different impression than what they gave the other day talking about getting Al Matthew's likeness.

I just asked Randy on twitter, he said yes, the new upcoming Classic Alien will be able to tilt it's head all the way back for "Crawling" poses.

necaaliens.jpg

necaaliens1.jpg

Back