NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The UK stock of 1/4 Predators City Hunter and Warrior ( Ram ) are shipping this week i'm expecting my stock either today or tomorrow. I'm only selling them in pairs at the moment £160.00 that includes next day courier.If any one is struggling to get these you are welcome to p.m me.

nada at my local rus in WI.

was gonna hold out for the 6inch city hunter and there i was yesterday looking for the 1/4 at rus. no self control, none! :p

Well i wasnt planning on spending $90 today but the local TRU had 2 Warriors and 1 City Hunter.Couldnt pass up the City Hunter,may never see him again,plus i had a 15 % off coupon to use so that helped.He looks pretty awesome gonna have to open him soon .

:hi5:

Hopefully within time, NECA will do this.

:exactly: :pray: I'm down for all 1/4 NECA Preds! I've started collecting Preds just in time! So NECA keep up the good work :hi5:

Another great review here by TheHellspawn0666!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfhS7GqPjS0[/ame]

Last edited:
Is the unmasked city hunter being made in 1/4 scale? i really want him. more than the masked one.

I don't think I would buy another 1/4 scale Predator. One (City Hunter) is all I need to represent the Predator franchise. They are just to big to display so many. I think it would look untidy. I would however pick up a head (on ebay) of a unmasked City Hunter if Neca decided to release one and display it next to the mask.

Just had my stock of 1/4 City Hunter and Warrior ( Ram ) Predators in 10 minutes ago you could not move for boxes of Predators.

Darth149.jpg

dig the 1/4 warrior. more blue-grey than the brighter aqua blue on the 6inch i think. could be the pics tho.

kinda weird that the warriors spear isnt extendable as well? i know it wasnt extened in the move but wtf? same price as city hunter so why not give him a extendable spear as well. cmon neca.

order two and hope for the best and take the one you don't want back!

I ordered today. With the 20% discount and free shipping, it comes to $71.99 each. Hopefully, one of them is City Hunter Predator or else I'm going to have to find it at any local TRU and exchange it!

Btw, is there anyone who sells 1/4 scale Predator masks? I'd like to do a custom for my maskless Pred 1 figure.

Last edited:
I ordered today. With the 20% discount and free shipping, it comes to $71.99 each. Hopefully, one of them is City Hunter Predator or else I'm going to have to find it at any local TRU and exchange it!

Btw, is there anyone who sells 1/4 scale Predator masks? I'd like to do a custom for my maskless Pred 1 figure.

i do some 1/4 bio's bud, and 1/6, just shipped one to a guy in kansas a coupla weeks back

Some quick shots of my predator shrine complete with my newly acquired Neca 1/4's. I've been a Hot Toys kid for a few years, but goddamn, these big guys are impressive! Apologies for the quality, bad lighting and cell phone picture.

IMG_20121101_200316.jpg

IMG_20121101_200328.jpg

IMG_20121101_200336.jpg

IMG_20121101_200430.jpg

Back