NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 1/4 Elder and a new Jungle hunter with better Paint Job and the new articulation are nice.

How big is the City Hunter ?

Yeah - I found 'em both at TRU today and the guy said they came up as two of the exact same item. I'm willing to bet you're right about it being a crap shoot on which one you get online.

I wasn't going to buy these btw... took all of one minute for me to change my mind when I had them in my hands lol

The 1/4 scale Predator is for sale on the TRU webpage. With free shipping it's the cheapest I've seen, but it looks like you will randomly get one of the two.

You guys are lucky that is a really good price.

Toys are us in the uk is a joke.
Typed predator figure into the search bar on their uk site and got this
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us...Schleich-Allosaurus(0052388)?searchPosition=0

On the u.s. site it deos say it ships internationally but will that be free shipping as on play.com and will it get snagged by customs I wonder?

Great price am tempted to try or maybe wait for them to come down in price on play.com as it did with the 1st predator release.

I bought 2 of play and neither were specified which version you got.
I was lucky and got the closed mouth version 1st time and masked second.

I know this might be a dumb question - but for the sake of saving time in reading through this entire thread.......

Does anyone know if NECA has announced plans to do the entire Lost Predator line of figures in 1/4 scale format? Much like they did with their 7" scale line?

no plans at this time, though the only one I know of confirmed (or 99.9% confirmed) was an open mouth P2 City Hunter in 1/4 scale.

I do think Randy has said they'd like to (plan to) do a 1/4 Scale Eldar, though when is still "WHO KNOW?!?"

Yeah Ive been messing with my preds for the past few days and these 2 1/4 scale preds are amazing. Even more amazing than the first 1/4 scale pred release. The city hunter i just freaking amazing, but I love the colors on Ram. Nothing but happy with these guys, and as soon as NECA releases info on the next bunch i'll get those as well. If I could put a request, make the next release the Elder. That Elder is going to be amazing. I mean even the little 7 inch is awesome so I can imagine how awesome he'd be at 1/4 scale.

I know this might be a dumb question - but for the sake of saving time in reading through this entire thread.......

Does anyone know if NECA has announced plans to do the entire Lost Predator line of figures in 1/4 scale format? Much like they did with their 7" scale line?

They're not doing the entire clan, just the ones that are cost effective, like Scout, Guardian or maybe Shaman. Randy already said that Borg would not possible for a 1/4 scale release. I hope they consider the Boar brothers.

and eventually Elder. :D

They're not doing the entire clan, just the ones that are cost effective, like Scout, Guardian or maybe Shaman. Randy already said that Borg would not possible for a 1/4 scale release. I hope they consider the Boar brothers.

and eventually Elder. :D

In that case I feel vindicated in not bothering to pick up any 1:4 Lost clan (not counting the City Hunter as one). Don't see the point in just having a smattering of them.

You can pretend its like when they first start un-cloaking and the ones you own are uncloaked and the others are there just waiting to un-cloak!

But if Ram was one of the last to uncloak, and yet we have a figure of him but not of a Lostie that uncloaked first, then that throws the movie chronological uncloaking accuracy out the window..or something. I can't have that!

Preview

We only need P1, P2, P2 Elder, Scar, Wolf & Berserker in 1/4 scale. That would represent the franchise perfectly.

Wolf and Scar would be possible once they start getting back on the AVP world. Tankman said he wants a 1/4 scale Wolf to be made, I still remember that, :)

So I hope that's a good sign of what's coming out next year. A Berserker would be a dream come true though, or maybe whoever the Predators they will make in the next film.

Back