NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^grats Bizzity! :cool:

i luv the warrior/ram design, but not the color. anyone else have a hard time imagining a blue colored pred like that? looks aquatic as all hell. was he blue in the final scene of pred 2? hard to tell due to the lighitng i guess.

^^grats Bizzity! :cool:

i luv the warrior/ram design, but not the color. anyone else have a hard time imagining a blue colored pred like that? looks aquatic as all hell. was he blue in the final scene of pred 2? hard to tell due to the lighitng i guess.

actually yeah he was rather blue see below: just the lighting of the final scene as you say doesn't show it all that well.
losthunters.jpg

I will eventually be picking these guys up, maybe early in the new year once i've paid off all my current pre orders. i started out with Neca and their 1/4 jungle hunter was one of my first pieces and these looks great

The 1/4 preds really do look good displayed with high end 1/6 and even high end 1/4 figures. I decided to open up the 1/4 ram pred that I was originally gonna sell but he has quickly become my favorite of the two.
View attachment 53193
View attachment 53194

Nice preds might have to get the ram at some point aswell.

I've seen that pic/canvas for sale locally of the sopranos scarface and goodfellas:)
Is yours the full length pic/canvas, measures about 1.5 metres long?
I like it but the guy at the market wanted 10 pound for his on canvas and was in 2 minds to get it because of the size.

actually yeah he was rather blue see below: just the lighting of the final scene as you say doesn't show it all that well.

I will eventually be picking these guys up, maybe early in the new year once i've paid off all my current pre orders. i started out with Neca and their 1/4 jungle hunter was one of my first pieces and these looks great

^^ahhhh i see, thks had not seen that! :)

kinda amazing how well that 18” p2 “toy” holds up next to the 400$+ EB T2 - Neca should really be proud of their work and keep making more large scale preds! cuz imma keep buyin em! :D

Gives you an idea just how much butt NECA would kick if they made their aliens, preds and engineers at 1/6 scale...

I'm on the fence too..i saw them today at my LCS and really tempted but, i keep thinking about the Hot Toys P2 coming soon.

Back