NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No kidding? Can you pm me the TRU?

Been hunting for that one. I ordered closed mouth from amazon last week, but they sent me open mouth instead. Doh!

Tankman, how well are the P1 19" Preds selling? Do you have access to those numbers?

I'm happy the guy bought 16 Preds, buy em all up people, that will get us closer to the P2 19" Pred becoming a reality.

If all 5,000 of each sell out Randy will have to fold and approve a 19" P2. :)

FINALLY got my closed mouth version and WOW:horror:horror:horror
Im in love LOL
Cant wait for my masked and open mouth version to arrive some time next week.:yess::yess::yess:
THANK YOU TANKMAN!

Tankman, how well are the P1 19" Preds selling? Do you have access to those numbers?

I'm happy the guy bought 16 Preds, buy em all up people, that will get us closer to the P2 19" Pred becoming a reality.

If all 5,000 of each sell out Randy will have to fold and approve a 19" P2. :)

i hope it might happen and remember Randy would like to see it hapen too. He's the one that talked the boss into it in the first place. If it were up to Randy the Alien Queen would be here years ago. This P1 is the best buy out there and cost are going up even more. It might be a tough sell to get our boss on board for the P2 but maybe it will happen. Seems to me lots of things over the years seem to happen and I hope P2 will be one of those things. The two up is here right next to me and I can't help but think how great it will be at 19 inches.

I suck at taking pictures. They really do the figure no justice at all -
SAM_0912.jpg

SAM_0911.jpg

SAM_0910.jpg

are you a moderator then , or can anyone make up the rules.

No not a mod, just joking, it's just frustrating when someone does a cool mod to their Preds and then doesn't tell anyone how they did it or what materials they used.

When the masked one is in box, do the tubes coming out of the mask just stick out towards nowhere? I'm specifically wondering about the tube on the bottom part of the mask, because I can't remember if that also plugs into the "backpack" or not.

They all have plugs on the side of the backpack. But when in the packaging the tubes are just attached to the bio helmet and the other ends are going off into space.

No kidding? Can you pm me the TRU?

Been hunting for that one. I ordered closed mouth from amazon last week, but they sent me open mouth instead. Doh!

Funny because that just happened to me as well. I hate getting the wrong thing. Now it's to decide if I send it back or just buy a closed mouth on top of the other 2. If I do, I will ask them to make it the price it originally was and not the jacked up prices they have now.

Got my set of all 3 today. Glad I bought them all as each head is as important as the other. What can I say that hasn't already been said. Theres nothing. These figures are fan___king-tastic.

Yes I've got the visor gap and the seam but both look very very minor. I can't see myself ever being bothered by them really. So far I've only found one tear in the netting on one figure and I'm not fussy about that unless the whole lot starts disintegrating. The paint is excellent. I haven't really studied them for errors but if you have to really study it to find them then I call that a victory for NECA in the paint department. The eyes look great - much better in person than they've ever seen in pics. Love the dreads. All-in-all thrilled with the purchase, I don't see myself bothering with any mods or customs as the stock figure is good enough for me.

i hope it might happen and remember Randy would like to see it hapen too. He's the one that talked the boss into it in the first place. If it were up to Randy the Alien Queen would be here years ago. This P1 is the best buy out there and cost are going up even more. It might be a tough sell to get our boss on board for the P2 but maybe it will happen. Seems to me lots of things over the years seem to happen and I hope P2 will be one of those things. The two up is here right next to me and I can't help but think how great it will be at 19 inches.

I still can't grasp why its hard to sell the idea to get p2 done in 19 inches like you guys did with p1. It's pretty much a given that it will sell just as well as the p1 and everyone knows that... So with that, git 'er done :)

Back