NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Smart ass, just shows how good these figures are and ppl out there would pay more than double just to have it.

Sure, NECA figurine is one thing but I think ppl can justify paying a bit more due to the size / scale of it.

Having said that though, the figure does have minor inaccuracies, hence you can only sell it for so much...

If the prices of the NECA 1/4 Predators start to hike up to Hot Toys and SSC Figure prices, you'd better off to get one of those figures.

Time will tell, I guess.

The HT figures have much larger inaccuracies or simply more of them, and they sell for double the price later on, so that doesn't make too much sense.

I really love this figure and I would want 2 full sets if I could afford it. The trouble is trying to track down a full set.

Any one who is waiting for one from Forbidden planet, Amazon.co.uk have them in for £67 plus £4 p+p just ordered a masked one from gadgetville think the seller was

Got mine - but I think his left leg looks a little bent at the shin and ankle.

Does anyone else have this problem? Or is this normal?

5805936630_9742805d0d_z.jpg

So I'm not the only person whose noticed that. Yeah they all seem to be like that. Its the same on the 8" figure too. Kinda bugs me.

Not sure if it was mentioned earlier, frankly I am to lazy to go back 50 pages and read what ive missed but I noticed that these are back up on Toysrus.com. Do not use the word Neca in your search because it does not pull them up for some reason. Put predator and they will be located on page 4. All versions are $69.99 without shipping or tax "if applies". Even though ive been against picking up another one of these $69.99 is a bargain price for the masked version if they actually have them in my store

got mine last week no accessories, so made a custom skull,spine trophy for 'im...gonna splat some blood on it soon

So I'm not the only person whose noticed that. Yeah they all seem to be like that. Its the same on the 8" figure too. Kinda bugs me.

So you noticed the left leg is bent as well.

Ive looked at other pictures on here and cant seem to find one that shows the lower part of the leg

I wonder if anyone else has noticed this on theirs too?

I have the Masked Ver... My TRU had no ideal when they would get there stock... I might get the open mouth if it really WOWS me when I see him in preson on my TRUS shelf...

So you noticed the left leg is bent as well.

Ive looked at other pictures on here and cant seem to find one that shows the lower part of the leg

I wonder if anyone else has noticed this on theirs too?
Noticed it when I got it, but it's not as bad as the pic you posted. Well, maybe it is.. Not enough to bother me though.

nice work on the bio. looks much better, did you have to cut it...i was thinking of building up the gap with milliput

Back