NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if yes, i got two words for you...MOD PODGE.

I learned this trick from the Hasbro WWF Collectors. Mod Podge is used to tighten loose joints on action figures. It's a clear sealer, you paint in on the loose joint in thin layers. It dries clear and slowly builds up the worn down joint.

Take out the loose legs, get a little paint brush and paint MOD PODGE in layers on the male and female ends of the leg and hip joints. This should solve your problem.
Ok! I'll try this. I have a big bottle of mod podge.

Follow-up question then - how do you take out the legs carefully??

Dunno 'bout that, they're still nowhere near finished releasing the Ultimate Lost Hunters for the P2 anniversary. At the rate things are going those'll take the rest of the year. I'd say next year at the earliest for the new Wolf.

Dunno 'bout that, they're still nowhere near finished releasing the Ultimate Lost Hunters for the P2 anniversary. At the rate things are going those'll take the rest of the year. I'd say next year at the earliest for the new Wolf.
Yeah couldn't remember an exact date - I remember seeing something on Twitter about Wolf.

Just leaving a photo of my boys in here
P1130651.JPG

i regret that i havent bought big red, the elder predator and the warrior predator as a had the chance. :rolleyes:
Elder Pred is great. the Ram Warrior is one of my favorites. U gotta get those.

even with the eBay values going up high for Big Red, I have no regrets he’s the only one im
missing out of the clan. That impostor Predator has no business being displayed next to the other Stan Winston Preds.

Me neither. Just got the Jungle Hunter. :monkey1
Personally I figured the Losties would be overkill in the larger size so I too just stuck with JH. I bought all 3 original variants but now only display 2 with the open mandibles head on show as a spare. The closed mandible sculpt is amazing and you've gotta have a masked one too.

If memory serves they later released a version with lights and also a large ''Jungle Demon'' version? I didn't buy those though. Nor did I buy the City Hunter.

Personally I figured the Losties would be overkill in the larger size so I too just stuck with JH. I bought all 3 original variants but now only display 2 with the open mandibles head on show as a spare. The closed mandible sculpt is amazing and you've gotta have a masked one too.

If memory serves they later released a version with lights and also a large ''Jungle Demon'' version? I didn't buy those though. Nor did I buy the City Hunter.
I never bought the masked version. Did they fix the seam on the mask on later versions?

Picked up the new CH Predator yesterday. I love it. The paint on it is a lot better than the first figure. Thats what sold me on picking it up. That and it was only $80
predatorch-jpg.315690
. :cool:

this is the first i've seen the first wave next to the second wave LED figures.

The figure on the right has less detail compared to the first edition figure on the left.

Interesting, people preferred the second editions because of the LED feature, but i think the first editions look better, sharper.

Yeah, that seam was the reason I never bought that version. I think on the updated one with lights it was fixed - could be wrong. :huh
I bought all NECA 1/4 Preds including Dutch and P1 and P2 second releases with the LED's. And I love all of them. Indeed first version of the JH P1 had huge seam on the mask and visor gap rivaling the Panama Canal but they fixed that with the LED version. Such a shame we never got the Wolf. And many forget about their third and final release of the JH P1 called the Jungle Demon interesting figure although we all know it was conceived purely to milk thoroughly the original sculpt and our wallets...

I bought all NECA 1/4 Preds including Dutch and P1 and P2 second releases with the LED's. And I love all of them. Indeed first version of the JH P1 had huge seam on the mask and visor gap rivaling the Panama Canal but they fixed that with the LED version. Such a shame we never got the Wolf. And many forget about their third and final release of the JH P1 called the Jungle Demon interesting figure although we all know it was conceived purely to milk thoroughly the original sculpt and our wallets...
Should have got myself that second version.

We may still see a Wolf once they have finalised the new figure.

Back