NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The beauty of fishnet is that you can stretch it to get the perfect size square. Plus it's tube shaped, so it's really easy to use.

Fishnet on Predator 2

attachment.php

Attachments

• PC1100152.jpg
    PC1100152.jpg
    555.9 KB · Views: 398
Last edited:
Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

Quality is definitely great for a Neca figure. I actually didnt know they made a 1/4 Predator without the helmet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i apologize! that sounded terrible.
what i meant was "i'm trying to make photos with a phone for several months now, and i cannot avoid the distortion, so no more closeup photos for me. sorry to see same problem here." still not nice but closer to what it was about :(

Closed mouth is definitely a nice sculpt.

Question - the hips on my P2 1/4 scale are so friggin loose. Any ideas on how to tighten them? I've tried floor wax but it doesn't do anything.

i apologize! that sounded terrible.
what i meant was "i'm trying to make photos with a phone for several months now, and i cannot avoid the distortion, so no more closeup photos for me. sorry to see same problem here." still not nice but closer to what it was about :(
Haha no worries! I purposely "blurred" a few of them when I created focus on the head sculpt.

Closed mouth is definitely a nice sculpt.

Question - the hips on my P2 1/4 scale are so friggin loose. Any ideas on how to tighten them? I've tried floor wax but it doesn't do anything.
Do you mean where the ball joints at the top of the leg connect to the crotch? I've heard of some people using a rubber band or two on similar joints.

Hi Reinhardt. Do the legs fall out of the hip joint?

if yes, i got two words for you...MOD PODGE.

I learned this trick from the Hasbro WWF Collectors. Mod Podge is used to tighten loose joints on action figures. It's a clear sealer, you paint in on the loose joint in thin layers. It dries clear and slowly builds up the worn down joint.

Take out the loose legs, get a little paint brush and paint MOD PODGE in layers on the male and female ends of the leg and hip joints. This should solve your problem.

Still the most accurate to the movie Jungle Hunter ever made. Better that any of the new statues. Detail, anatomy, proportions, pose, attitude, likeness and face gestures ever made. And at that money you can beat the figure. Surely you can upgrade it with new netting and a proper paint job, but remember this was just $75 when released.

Still the most accurate to the movie Jungle Hunter ever made. Better that any of the new statues. Detail, anatomy, proportions, pose, attitude, likeness and face gestures ever made. And at that money you can beat the figure. Surely you can upgrade it with new netting and a proper paint job, but remember this was just $75 when released.
Too right! One of the best ever figures released.

Back