NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that's a serius problem. Neca shouldn't put soo many articulation to the Aliens. I use a wood glue. There is a glue used to stick the wood. He's not harmful cuz he's easy to come off and didn't leave the marks. I'm doing a pose and give a little bit of this on joints. If I want to change the pose the glue come of easly. It not leave marks on figure and it's transparent after dry.

And I also made a stands. It helps a little but this glue is needed if you want pose them well

Jungle Hunter open mouth arrived. Only City Hunter unmasked missing.

You are also missing the 30th Ann' Jungle Demon. Get him while the prices are still low, he is very cool.

cbfe4eeb-d6c0-4b39-9ac7-97725c668a22.jpg

Noo I will never buy this green ****. I'm a collector but not a fanboy. This is the worst 1/4 pred figure for now. I'm planning to get max two versions of predator. first:masked and second; unmasked. I will not go in camo or stealth. coz they're just not cool for me and buying them I will show Neca that they can do the same figure sixth ot 7th time. They should work on Wolf, AVP preds or predators or lost clan. But they;re not. They're relising the same sculpt and the same character sixth time. The City Hunter umaksked is on the way. Then I will buy a new characker only. Can be lost clan predator, can be AVP predator, Wolf or Bad blood clan from predators but I will not buy the same sixth time. Two Jungle Hunter variants is enough :)

Thanks for sharing.
On another note, how are you getting your Aliens to stand like that?
I had to (even with a stand) put mine in crouching poses to prevent the legs from warping.

I would've used a crouch pose myself, but was afraid of the thighs pushing up against the rubber at the hips, resulting in stretching and flaking. Anyone have thoughts on this?

Noo I will never buy this green ****. I'm a collector but not a fanboy. This is the worst 1/4 pred figure for now. I'm planning to get max two versions of predator. first:masked and second; unmasked. I will not go in camo or stealth. coz they're just not cool for me and buying them I will show Neca that they can do the same figure sixth ot 7th time. They should work on Wolf, AVP preds or predators or lost clan. But they;re not. They're relising the same sculpt and the same character sixth time. The City Hunter umaksked is on the way. Then I will buy a new characker only. Can be lost clan predator, can be AVP predator, Wolf or Bad blood clan from predators but I will not buy the same sixth time. Two Jungle Hunter variants is enough :)

Jungle Demon is cool.

Much cooler than the "Big Red" Predator.

That is by far the worst one yet. No question.

Sure. If you like it. But I will not buying the same character 6 time.I've had Big Red but I sold him becuse similar reason like with Deamon. I also pass with Gort . But I got all predators movie characters in 1/4 and if Neca will do another one (the real new, not 7th Jungle hunter or 3th City Hunter) I'm gonna buy it.

Back to the Deamon. He's just a... green Jungle hunter. If Neca wants build my collection in that way, I'm waiting for camo pred standing against the tree, all brown. Then with the sky on the background, all blue. Soo many possibilities... Totally new figures. Then They will remake all in battle dammaged version :rotfl But seriously. I love Neca for those 1/4 preds. I totally support that line and if they will finally relise new character with good paint apps, I'm gonna buy it.
City Hunter unmasked on the way soo. I hope some new cool stuff in 1/4 is on the way.

Somebody can tell to me how to change the netting on the p1? If you know a tuto or something? Best regards

I haven't seen a tuto but you need to discinect every parts using hot water or hairdryer. Actuallt that's all.

Yeah I took screw out but nothing was moving, after reading the reply I gave it a bit more strength and it flew off lol

cheers

Here are my boys. IDK why the spine is around the Jungle Hunter . . .

Why wouldn't it be? (I've probably misunderstood you)

So you decided to get the masked P2 rather than the unmasked - unmasked not available? - or do you just prefer the masked?

Good to see you got 2 of the ones I recommended :)

Back